mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > New To GIMPS? Start Here! > Information & Answers

Old 2011-08-31, 16:42   #12
BigBrother

Feb 2005
The Netherlands

2·109 Posts

I really don't know what you're rambling about, but I'm curious how you're able to write computer programs with a style like that. Do you also switch from C to Java in the middle of a statement?
BigBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 17:29   #13
chalsall
If I May

"Chris Halsall"
Sep 2002
Barbados

7×1,361 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnFullspeed View Post
If YOU don't speak an other language you rest in your caverns...
English is the international language of business. (Soon to be replaced by Chinese, admittedly).

English is the international language of air-traffic control.

English is what is spoken here.

Deal with it.
chalsall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 18:10   #14
wblipp

"William"
May 2003
New Haven

3×787 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalsall View Post
English is the international language of business. (Soon to be replaced by Chinese, admittedly)
Thirty years ago they were saying "English is the international language of business. (Soon to be replaced by Japanese, admittedly)." My guess is that thirty years from now they will saying "English is the international language of business. (Soon to be replaced by Hindi, admittedly)"
wblipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 18:15   #15
NBtarheel_33

"Nathan"
Jul 2008
Maryland, USA

5×223 Posts
Question Please put down the bong and step back

An extensive drugs test really should be a prerequisite for participating in the Mersenne Forum.
NBtarheel_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-31, 23:26   #16
Christenson

Dec 2010
Monticello

5·359 Posts

Quote:
You are stpid or it's a game
When I send you a mail I not always have a respond; ff n one neer you can read for you.

But the probblem is when I send a mail it is not in the tread

I explain to you

You have subjects ans when you click on you have messages of other user
Then you have a button 'Post Reponns'' ( ask if you don't now to read English!) You enter a message;you click on 'submit' and it really extraordinarry your message is in the list
When I write to you SOMETIME the message is lost.

But I always wait an answer for moderation
Perhaps they wait racist propos Like le nord de l'eutopoe ne devrait pps exister c'est un ramassis de cons danngeureux qui n'a jamais rieen apporrte a l'humanité

Remember I never need to speak English(In Cupertino they speak also Spain) the french is the 3° language in the word. And your 'patois'?
No matter to be bad in English on a forum but zero info no remeds.

If YOU don't speak an other language you rest in your caverns...
I asked that you write in French, because your English is, sincerely, so incoherent and so full of mistakes it's difficult to make out your meaning. I have a better time reading your French, and the practice doesn't hurt me.

The moderators here, they have a lot of things to do which are unrelated to figuring out your ramblings, so don't expect their individual attention...unless you want them to hate you. They would much rather think about subjects like YAFU and GGNFS and how to use the latest Intel and AMD instructions to get faster FFTs.

Last fiddled with by Christenson on 2011-08-31 at 23:27 Reason: Fiber content too high for good digestion
Christenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 02:18   #17
LaurV
Romulan Interpreter

Jun 2011
Thailand

222318 Posts

Quote:
... So I ask again who has remove my mews ...?
I fully agree that all the mews and barks should be removed from the forum without previous notification....
LaurV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 03:04   #18
Christenson

Dec 2010
Monticello

111000000112 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurV View Post
I fully agree that all the mews and barks should be removed from the forum without previous notification....
Stolen, for Mr Fullspeed's edification:

Le site peut rejeter, refuser de publier ou supprimer tout Contenu pour quelque raison que ce soit, y compris, mais sans que cela ne soit limitatif, du Contenu qui, du seul avis de site, enfreint les présentes Conditions d'Utilisation ou peut être insultant, illégal ou porter atteinte aux droits de toute personne ou entité, ou nuire ou menacer la sécurité de toute personne ou entité. Le site n'assume aucune obligation de contrôle des Services de site à des fins de recherche de Contenu ou de conduite inappropriés. Si le site choisit, à un moment quelconque et sa seule discrétion, de contrôler les Services de site, le site ne pourra en aucun cas être tenue responsable du Contenu, n'aura aucune obligation de modifier ou retirer tout Contenu inapproprié et ne sera pas responsable de la conduite de l'Utilisateur ayant publié un tel Contenu.

Last fiddled with by Christenson on 2011-09-01 at 03:05 Reason: Wasn't family friendly enough.
Old 2011-09-01, 07:17   #19
JohnFullspeed

May 2011
France

7·23 Posts
Default Words...

@Christenson

Happy to learn that my mess have been remove by moderators
I understand why they don't answer....

They forget to tell me why my mess was illega. The decisioin seems fascist...

But it is write in 'Traiité de Rome' (you kwon?) that
it can be takke decisions without he knows them. It's call JUSTICY: Art.. 18)
So If the modertorr can change or remove a mess they HAVE to say it
It's not an internal law(???) but 'les droits de l'homme'

@ silvermann

Quote:
Why would I want to?
only because you don't know the answer and because you don't accept that some one (not necessary me) can be speeder than you.
If maths is your domain for other it' computers....

We are stiill waiting that yoou esplain us why speed div are bad for computer . Therefor we stop to ear the inverse

Moderators if you have positive sugestions send ma MP
for me the problem is closed:
You remove tread like you want and the user have nothing to say.
JohnFullspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-01, 12:30   #20
Christenson

Dec 2010
Monticello

5·359 Posts

@John
If you continue to write about "your mess", the moderators will continue to clean up the mess you leave in this forum. This goes double if you imply that RDS (or anyone else) doesn't know what he's talking about. The mods don't like it when you insult people, especially those that have made major mathematical contributions.

The impression that you know anything at all is significantly damaged when you ask about a simple 5-line program fragment searching for small counterexamples to Goldbach's conjecture.