mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Fun Stuff > Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-08-05, 22:16   #1
Stargate38
 
Stargate38's Avatar
 
"Daniel Jackson"
May 2011
14285714285714285714

22·163 Posts
Question WHERE can I find a free captcha solver? I've been looking everywhere!

Can someone please tell me where I can find a free captcha solver for Chrome? I've been looking everywhere, and the only one I've found only solves 5 captchas for free, then starts charging money! WHERE can I find one that's 100% free, one that will NEVER EVER charge me, no matter how many captchas it fills?!

P.S.: PLEASE don't tell me to Google it. I already did, with no luck. Here's what I've been typing in:

"Free captcha solver"
"Free captcha filler"
"Free captcha bypass"

btw, NO DEADLINE!!!

Last fiddled with by Stargate38 on 2014-08-05 at 23:09 Reason: NO Deadline
Stargate38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 23:01   #2
kladner
 
kladner's Avatar
 
"Kieren"
Jul 2011
In My Own Galaxy!

2·3·1,693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargate38 View Post
Can someone please tell me where I can find a free captcha solver for Chrome? I've been looking everywhere, and the only one I've found only solves 5 captchas for free, then starts charging money! WHERE can I find one that's 100% free, one that will NEVER EVER charge me, no matter how many captchas it fills?!

P.S.: PLEASE don't tell me to Google it. I already did, with no luck. Here's what I've been typing in:

"Free captcha solver"
"Free captcha filler"
"Free captcha bypass"
Someone sure does love him/herself some freebees. That always seems to be what you want others to provide to you. Maybe you'd get better responses on "warez" sites, where people are devoted to that sort of thing. I'm all for freeware, if the authors choose to make it that, but I can usually find the things I want, or close enough. Why do you always need help?

Why do you need a captcha filler outer, anyway? Too much onerous typing? I admit that they can be irritating, but consider how things would be if bots could run rampant.

EDIT: What's the desperately short deadline on this one?

Last fiddled with by kladner on 2014-08-05 at 23:02
kladner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-05, 23:08   #3
Stargate38
 
Stargate38's Avatar
 
"Daniel Jackson"
May 2011
14285714285714285714

22·163 Posts
Default

No deadline. I just want to find a freeware or open source Chrome addon that will fill out captchas and never charge me money.
Stargate38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 00:09   #4
chalsall
If I May
 
chalsall's Avatar
 
"Chris Halsall"
Sep 2002
Barbados

7·372 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargate38 View Post
No deadline. I just want to find a freeware or open source Chrome addon that will fill out captchas and never charge me money.
You are a parasite. Or worse.

Sorry to be cognisant....
chalsall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 04:18   #5
TheMawn
 
TheMawn's Avatar
 
May 2013
East. Always East.

11·157 Posts
Default

Google it.
TheMawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 04:21   #6
TheMawn
 
TheMawn's Avatar
 
May 2013
East. Always East.

11×157 Posts
Default

All trolling aside...

Excluding any destructive virus, a free captcha solver would be my most loathed piece of software ever written. The fact that they already work for money scares me, because the free version will follow shortly. Do you not know why captchas exist in the first place?

EDIT: Also, why on earth would you come here of all places? We're like an un-advertised café with two tables in an entire city made only of Robin's Donuts and McDonald's.

Last fiddled with by TheMawn on 2014-08-06 at 04:24
TheMawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 04:51   #7
Mark Rose
 
Mark Rose's Avatar
 
"/X\(‘-‘)/X\"
Jan 2013

3·977 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMawn View Post
EDIT: Also, why on earth would you come here of all places? We're like an un-advertised café with two tables in an entire city made only of Robin's Donuts and McDonald's.
Not even a Tim Horton's, eh.
Mark Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 04:09   #8
jasong
 
jasong's Avatar
 
"Jason Goatcher"
Mar 2005

3×7×167 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMawn View Post
EDIT: Also, why on earth would you come here of all places? We're like an un-advertised café with two tables in an entire city made only of Robin's Donuts and McDonald's.
He's been a member since 2011, so we've(change that to "you've" if any of you don't like me :) ) developed a reputation with him.
jasong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 04:26   #9
chappy
 
chappy's Avatar
 
"Jeff"
Feb 2012
St. Louis, Missouri, USA

115710 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMawn View Post
EDIT: Also, why on earth would you come here of all places? We're like an un-advertised café with two tables in an entire city made only of Robin's Donuts and McDonald's.
Holy Fast Food Metaphors Batman! That describes us a little too well.
chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 06:26   #10
only_human
 
only_human's Avatar
 
"Gang aft agley"
Sep 2002

1110101010102 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
He's been a member since 2011, so we've(change that to "you've" if any of you don't like me :) ) developed a reputation with him.
He's usually asking for help getting leet warez. As far as I can tell he's not gotten anywhere although someone pranked him once.
only_human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 06:52   #11
kladner
 
kladner's Avatar
 
"Kieren"
Jul 2011
In My Own Galaxy!

2·3·1,693 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by only_human View Post
He's usually asking for help getting leet warez. As far as I can tell he's not gotten anywhere although someone pranked him once.
I have had to wonder if his periodic "needs" were really trolling for dopes to rope on copyright violations.
kladner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where can I find a Reverse and Add program? I can't find any! Stargate38 Programming 18 2015-07-10 06:08
Trying to find a free (as in freeware) Flash SWF extractor! Stargate38 Lounge 8 2013-06-15 14:19
What do I have to do to break free? fivemack Aliquot Sequences 8 2010-04-08 18:47
Black Captcha Xaverius Forum Feedback 3 2008-10-10 14:53
CWI Matrix Solver R.D. Silverman NFSNET Discussion 6 2006-03-19 17:56

All times are UTC. The time now is 13:41.

Tue May 18 13:41:52 UTC 2021 up 40 days, 8:22, 1 user, load averages: 2.50, 2.04, 1.94

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum has received and complied with 0 (zero) government requests for information.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
A copy of the license is included in the FAQ.