Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Fun Stuff > Lounge

Old 2016-12-10, 19:11   #12
Raman
Noodles

"Mr. Tuch"
Dec 2007
Chennai, India

125710 Posts

By the way, digging up an old thread is not a bad type of thing to be frowned up on! Some times, it is necessarily enough to be able to be a requirement, or an able process!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRGreathouse View Post
I can't imagine why you'd think that.
Xyzzy assigned me that emoticon only based upon my sent spam flood of junk e-mails to lots of people, with the subject given as one of the symbols you would get if you pressed shift along with one of the numbers in the numeric key pad.
I did not sent retina a one single e-mail to him at that a period of time. So, if retina says correctly that means Raman, then may be that Xyzzy might be have had private messaged a few people up on the mersenne forum with his own intention that meant Raman, expecting one of those people to post this in the thread over here by, by using his own secret plans suspiciously enough.

By the way, [what ever month] I beat you, sentence fits over there by?
Why so?

King's Quest puzzle:
Space Quest puzzle:

Complete this following sentence: Where are you going to?
Why so?

Auto save feature only available to users only in the word processor, by using, but not text editor facility at all.
Why so? Have got along with this type of thing.
Raman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-10, 19:27   #13
science_man_88

"Forget I exist"
Jul 2009
Dumbassville

26·131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raman View Post
By the way, digging up an old thread is not a bad type of thing to be frowned up on! Some times, it is necessarily enough to be able to be a requirement, or an able process!

Xyzzy assigned me that emoticon only based upon my sent spam flood of junk e-mails to lots of people, with the subject given as one of the symbols you would get if you pressed shift along with one of the numbers in the numeric key pad.
I did not sent retina a one single e-mail to him at that a period of time. So, if retina says correctly that means Raman, then may be that Xyzzy might be have had private messaged a few people up on the mersenne forum with his own intention that meant Raman, expecting one of those people to post this in the thread over here by, by using his own secret plans suspiciously enough.

By the way, [what ever month] I beat you, sentence fits over there by?
Why so?

King's Quest puzzle:
Space Quest puzzle:

Complete this following sentence: Where are you going to?
Why so?

Auto save feature only available to users only in the word processor, by using, but not text editor facility at all.
Why so? Have got along with this type of thing.
To me a lot of your post, feel like inadequately describing things at times ( not to say mine don't). I guess you are saying you think that the forum has a confirmation bias, or some bias of some sort, but you haven't fleshed out the details.
science_man_88 is offline   Reply With Quote