mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Extra Stuff > Blogorrhea > storflyt32

Old 2020-09-18, 22:17   #133
storflyt32

Feb 2013

449 Posts

Anyway, but for just two beers left, and standing at my side, the C85 just here, is a powerhouse of a number, for not any horse instead.

Doing ecm on it here using 2^22 curves, and here 3603331/4194304 curves right now, for perhaps having it tomorrow, except only out instead.

The problem is that it could end up being an incomplete tree here instead, for not any P428 versus the (2^4096+1) it should be either.

Next of course I could be wishing other factors for also Mersenne numbers welcome here, except not any burning rope, for just finishing it off, when still not any last day either.

So here an application with the name of Proth20, and perhaps downloaded, for not any tried yet, except only WinPFGW64 here at best, which has to be launched manually all the time.

Next money for nothing, and it burns my computer for that of heat, when also strain, for also the unsuccessful it perhaps could also be.

Really. I do not think it is worth it, for only 321 LLR and TRP LLR instead here with PrimeGrid, when still both +1 and -1 for the same.

One thing here is making it the C85 next with comparison with other RSA-128 or RSA-256 numbers here instead, except not having tried that yet.

But one thing is for sure, namely that some of these numbers are good for only just meaning, and next also the answer you could make for only just concluding,

Here finding at least one or two other pretty good factors during the week, for not any testing with neither (2^4096+1) or (2^8192+1) here either.

But next it only "pricks" me in the face, for still only the composite number it could be, or it just divides, for only the small number still, for next the larger number adjacent.

So, for not any besides it should be here either, only ask me about Number theory instead, for only the given it could be just for a meaning.

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001576091040

And next I thought I should be waiting a little with this one, except still on my way for just posting here, except the below time just 30 seconds for that of the smaller ones, including the P21,
but next flipping around with a C110 which I totally missed.

Total factoring time = 151483.8028 seconds

But here another similar one, for that of a whopping for that of just below, except that the problem could be that of a flipover first, except that this time it became a P120 at the end.

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001577207151

Total factoring time = 194629.4957 seconds

Perhaps having it before going to bed, but like the previous one, these two are both quite big, for that of a P49 and P113 respectively.

Anyway, you think I perhaps lost my fingers here for that of Arthritis, except not any threading of the mill for perhaps science, err numbers.

So, everyones dream perhaps, except only waking up in the morning foor just starting the day.

But next only tilt the balance, and next tears in the wind, for perhaps swearing a little as well, except at least knowing for where you are.

Here scientists could be making it the big puzzle of just asking for only everything meant, and next supposed to be receiving the same answer back in return.

So who could next be hanging on the wall here for just a "planche", except only checking the word for not any etiquette just either.

Only that you could make it Divide and Conquer instead, and next parts of nature for only a certain meaning, when also different, for at least shape.

But here I am sitting around with that of potato chips just on my table, and also a couple of beers, and next peace upon mind.

So why not leave it with just optimism instead, and next inch your way forward, for only possibilities given, when also rewards coming back in return.

But here just another day for that of new around the corner when still waking up, except not knowing if any 321 LLR or TRP LLR could be adding to the puzzle.

Anyway, so do not make it any mess either, but just the whole thing instead. for still the thing perhaps being added, when also that of pieces.

Here the Woodall task or number is a pretty good example, only because it makes it -1 as part of the number, and next also syntax as well.

When we find such numbers, for only discovering them, it adds to our knowledge, except not any Perception for just a complete picture either.

Rather that just a find still adds to the puzzle, for only the complete meaning it could be still, when also understanding or knowledge.

But except for that, we also know that tasks for that of running, could be still unsuccessful, for also not adding any subsequent more to what we already have.

So here still make or set a preference for only just a Woodall number being given, and next perhaps a hero, when next a prime number could be found.

Next perhaps needless or unncessary to say, for still the classic number making for such a prime, and here it could be 3752948*2^3752948-1 for that of such a thing.

But next only so few and far in between, except still only beauty for that of marvel, except only position for that of place instead, when also location.

So here we know that any Force of nature could perhaps not be enforced on you either, but only that you need to dig a little, for only looking up a couple of treasures.

But next asking me for the big connection just here, when also answer for the same, and perhaps still the big discovery, when only numbers being concerned.

So, are we not having any debate for just the leaping year it could be, except perhaps still only a leap year?

Here I could be still threading the mill, for also running stone by stone, except only leaping for the same, when still only point to point.

So here celebrating my birthday each year, for not any annual show it should be either, but only festivities instead.

What it I could be happy for just results being made, for also accomplishments, except not any cheers for a big surprise, when only a thing for that of expecting?

But here you know that just threading the mill, also could be that of watching your steps for just being careful, when still not any questions asked for only meaning either.

We as some kind of mathematicians, or at least in a numerical way or fashion, could be dealing with numbers for a purpose, when next also meant for the same.

So, any bits and pieces, for next not any humble stance, always the thing you could get at or achieve, for still only result.

But next thinking that you could be putting a whole pizza in the oven, for not any chicken, next the taste it could be for such a thing when only overall, for not any better it should be either.

So what if such a taste, for also flavor, could be still that of having the whole chicken in your mouth, except not any swallowing into pieces instead?

Is it too much to eat perhaps, or could it rather be too much to drink instead, when still only beverage added to the meal?

So what if I could be making it just apparent instead, for not any evident just either, for only standing on the stairs, for still only listening in for not any waiting just either?

Can you tell me just how many Woodall primes it could be, for not any present or known just either, except still only looking into the unknown, for that of seeking?

So when I perhaps could split, next I also could divide, and next 3/2 for just making it 1. except not just tell me, for that of obvious, that the answer could be 1.5 instead.

But next only eyes to see, and next also watch, and you could be making it an eyeball only for such, if not any teardrops just either.

Next it perhaps could be a hard thing getting at the answer we want, for still the hard lesson it perhaps could be, when still only asking a couple of questions.

Here some scientists could be thinking that nature could be coming along for just its own part, when still only created or made, for not any attributed for a certain meaning either.

But next perhaps included for not any coming along, and next still part of just a whole for only a meaning.

Next you could draw or be making conclusions for still the thing being taught upon you for that of a lesson, except not any "vivid" it should be instead.

But next I could be soaking you with a couple of glass of vine, for not any beer instead, and next also pour or saturate as well, except not any fortunate I could be, for only a bit of luck.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-10-09 at 10:09
storflyt32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-24, 11:06   #134
storflyt32

Feb 2013

1C116 Posts

What it I could be happy for just results being made, for also accomplishments, except not any cheers for a big surprise, when only a thing for that of expecting?

But here you know that just threading the mill, also be that of watching your steps for just being careful, when still not any questions asked for only meaning either.

We as some kind of mathematicians, or at least in a numerical way or fashion, could be dealing with numbers for a purpose, when next also meant for the same.

So, any bits and pieces, for next not any humble stance, always the thing you could get at or achieve, for still only result.

But next thinking that you could be putting a whole pizza in the oven, for not any chicken, next the taste it could be for such a thing when only overall, for not any better it should be either.

So what if such a taste, for also flavor, could be still that of having the whole chicken in your mouth, except not any swallowing into pieces instead?

Is it too much to eat perhaps, or could it rather be too much to drink instead, when still only beverage added to the meal?

So what if I could be making it just apparent instead, for not any evident just either, for only standing on the stairs, for still only listening in for not any waiting just either?

Can you tell me just how many Woodall primes it could be, for not any present or known just either, except still only looking into the unknown, for that of seeking?

So when I perhaps could split, next I also could divide, and next 3/2 for just making it 1. except not just tell me, for that of obvious, that the answer could be 1.5 instead.

But next only eyes to see, and next also watch, and you could be making it an eyeball only for such, if not any teardrops just either.

Next it perhaps could be a hard thing getting at the answer we want, for still the hard lesson it perhaps could be, when still only asking a couple of questions.

Here some scientists could be thinking that nature could be coming along for just its own part, when still only created or made, for not any attributed for a certain meaning either.

But next perhaps included for not any coming along, and next still part of just a whole for only a meaning.

Next you could draw or be making conclusions for still the thing being taught upon you for that of a lesson, except not any "vivid" it should be instead.

But next I could be soaking you with a couple of glass of vine, for not any beer instead, and next also pour or saturate as well, except not any fortunate I could be, for only a bit of luck.

What if I could be entering a door for only my investigative purposes, except not asking about any Woodall number for just only result being meant?

Is such thing perhaps a door to any secrecy, when also the veil for just hidden details it also could be, when still perhaps not any knowledge just for meaning either?

Could you next define both bits and subsets, and next think it could be part of something else, for only the "certain" it perhaps could be?

But here I also know that you could be shredding it to pieces as well, for still not any bits for just parts or subsets instead.

Here that everyone could be wondering from just where it all came from, when still only parts for also pieces, when also bits for the same meaning.

So, leaving it for only such a thing when perhaps a conclusion, and next still the true meaning of just all of it, for also the apparent or evident it could be.

Next only equal to each other for perhaps the similarity it could be, and next a juxtaposition instead, for only thinking that perhaps a forbidden subject could be similar to,
or akin, for just only numbers meant, for still not any science for only a presentation.

So here add to it some weight, if not any else, for still the meaning it perhaps could be for only science, err numbers, except not any forbidden subject instead,

Next, how come, still for only that of meaning just here.
Old 2020-09-28, 22:31   #135
storflyt32

Feb 2013

1110000012 Posts

Oh, still there for just contents, and next thanks, for not any saying it should be either,.

Some scientists, if not any numbermaniacs, or mathematicians, could be questioning that of numbers for still the way it could be, for not any just meant.

Next proving for that of science, if not any numbers just either, and next perhaps a P55 versus P89, for only the impossible it could be.

So, proving a nature for only that of different parts, and next Divide and Conquer only for such.

I had a couple of more ones just blow here, and one of these became more than 1.3 million seconds for that of running time, using Yafu-x64.

Next it does not divide, but only flipping back on itself for that of a more simple or easy fashion, next taking not much time at all.

So, if here adding the simple one or part for just presenting, next the little laugh just here, for only that of simple, except that it flippped around, for just the same number instead.

Here it becomes a P57 versus a P133 for only letting you know, and here a P24 for the second or other factor, for still just added.

The problem is that I flipped around, but only after getting the factors for that of the long one just here, so here it goes.

Next ring a bell, for still not any besides just here either, for also thinking it could be so as well.

Here 5*7=35 is a quite elegant pair, for not any 7*7=49, for just being squared instead.

So when you think that just the Magic number could be that of pairs for just adjacent with each other, next also the dream you perhaps could make.

Rather just close instead, when still not any "perfect" pair just either, for only falling out of my mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio

Only said, for that of mentioned, and still not any working just here either.

When I see or notice that it just flips around for that of simple, next also a stomach for such, for perhaps the "simplistic" it could be.

But next also makes for a disappointment as well, for still not any result for only approach just here.

I could add it here later on, but again that the large one for that of factorization came first, and next flipping back for that of the second, when also quite small.

Hmm, just thinking, what if I added the flip-around side first, for only letting you know it became the harder or opposite side first?

Links coming up shortly, but here sagging for just the night, and also a couple of beers.

Edit: Hi stupid, for just not you letting you know, or telling just alone, for not any P57 versus P133 either.

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001573752784

Next knowing that such a link should not be left alone for that of the bottom of a text or posting, except only waiting a little, for that of right-clicking.

Oh, Microsoft, except still only answer for just only meant, when that of a factorization just here.

Total factoring time = 1329642.0566 seconds for also initially a PRP133 here, like a couple of some others.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-09-30 at 02:12
Old 2020-10-08, 03:19   #136
storflyt32

Feb 2013

449 Posts

Apologies, for that of the previous, for not any numbers or factors it should be in quantities, for still only combined.

Just tell me of any difficult it perhaps could be, and next I only could know, for still only answer meant, for not any presumption by means of Mathematics or numbers instead.

But only that I could make it only two stones for that of placing my feet on, for not any four, and next besides each other for still only a pair, for also adjacent for the same.

Here some quite nice numbers located on my disk, for at least one not any reported yet.

But here, if only second last factor, for not any final or last instead, next thinking it perhaps could be good, and next factoring for the rest, for only the opposite side it could be.

Here I did so for that of ecm, and the first one took just an hour, while the other had me wait just the whole day in order to complete.

Those things which happens, or is supposed to break for only in between, could next be "nutcrackers" for only factors, because it could break the whole thing.

But next a little unsure it or whether it became the second last factor here, for not any last factor instead, for only the better it could be.

Example: C76 = 2953294354223949732615582289484452489259031293100494809723036394375695379753

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001581884026

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001581884111

C97 = 6502272423069966071625287777892733670542118237708859354129648899492218158437195693582108074271809

P35 = 14162758796605278881383344728210303

P63 = 459110581239900693468051312607794241795352186021698289923850303

C93 = 429413890114964541221149953458781359831412744927294738372960293822238574468279472256332037557

P37 = 1192998755176376411479733860860090401

P57 = 359944960756877521395768989672909871834754715932082004757

Not any bad at all, for still perhaps the added or completed it could be, for just the same, because here it took a while.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-10-08 at 03:44
Old 2020-10-09, 08:49   #137
storflyt32

Feb 2013

1110000012 Posts

Perhaps a new one just here, for not any "Good morning America" just either.

The P63 for also P57 just combined, could be making for a P144 at the other end, except here only old of age, for also the drunk it perhaps could be.

So here I made it some 1.3 million seconds for that of a factorization, and next only stored away, for not any fliparound just instead, for only the better it perhaps could be.

But next still not any reported here, and I could blame such a thing for only the next last factor here instead, for still not any last, for only the flipping it perhaps could be.

And here for some reason, you make it still a factor just weighted here, when also heavy for the same, when only drawn for just a pull when still only an extract, from that of a composite number for only defined.

So when it becomes still only the same here, for just another round, I could blame the second last factor just here, for not any end or ending factor instead, only because it could be "better".

Does that of such a thing tell about anything for just only interest or curiosity, when still only numbers mixed in together, for that of a blend?

What if two different factorizations just took some time to complete, and next adding it together for only multiplication here for that of such, except not any factor just before or preceding the end or latter number?

Is the one at the end still only better just here, or could the one just before be only insignificant or miniaturesque for not any adding a piece just at all?

Here the large one for that of factor is still that of main, for only the small one just besides, for only just adding, for only the insignificant or meaningless it perhaps could be.

So here not ask me for any "trolls" just either, for just not any trying either, except that the end factor of a 1.3 million second factorization could still mean something, or being that of significance for just only meant.

And yes, we could be still asking for only better numbers for only just meant here, for not any troll in words, for also the jack in box it could be.

But here only the relaxed or released I only could be, and next also lazy, and I could be sleeping on the floor for just comforting a little, next for only myself.

Next tell me about any secret, for perhaps not any better it should be, for still only a factor missing or forgotten, for only just the between it perhaps could be.

Here I could be still adding a couple of factors, and next also some quite good ones, for still not the one we could be wishing for, just between the lines.

So here I could be looking at syntax perhaps, only because it could be somewhat standing out in the crowd, for perhaps not any obvious or evident either.

But next you think that a prime number or factor could be just rare for only that of showing up, and next different from the others, for perhaps only the display or view it perhaps could be.

When you only make it so, it becomes still that of weighted, for just the other it perhaps could be when only rare, except also different as well, for only perhaps another visibility, for next only showing up.

Anyway, I could still continue on the story for just the rare or strange it perhaps could be, when still not any different from just the other thing either.

When you add for still only a multiply, for only these strange numbers, it becomes that of composite for only just combined, except still not any strange or rare for just individual instead.

We could make it still composite numbers still a mix for only a blend when also a mixture, except not any "distillation" for just a fact, when only a factorization instead.

So think of it as playing on the piano for only the right it perhaps could be, for not any threading wrong instead, for perhaps only a wrong note.

Rather that I just hit it on the spot for just the perfect or superlative it could be, and next also a number matching a wish, for still only seeking just here.

So, for not any "never say never", I could perhaps dissolve a couple of numbers here, for only the factorization it could be, for not any pleased or satisfied for only numbers being returned.

Rather that you make it still both the Magic number (or RSA-1024) for also RSA-2048 for still only order just meant, for also the direction you perhaps could follow.

But only for doing so, you also know that it could be still weighted for only factors in between, except only unknown, for that of actual result.

And here still only just a composite number for that of just combined, when still not any hidden or secret factors inside or between, for only just hidden.

Is nature still only delicate here for just not any numbers here, and next only "umm" for that of tasting a little just here.

And yes, only delicious just here, for that of crab in my mouth, except still not any Magic number just here, for that of better factors just standing next to another, for only the added or included it perhaps could be.

So here I could be selecting for only a given meaning, and next an extract for only the same, when perhaps only the better numbers it could be just here.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-10-09 at 09:03
Old 2020-10-09, 09:46   #138
storflyt32

Feb 2013

449 Posts

The problem becomes that of "bummerme" just here, for not any equal just instead, for onlt a diffcult factorization it only could be instead.

Here I never made it any handshake in any way, except still just thinking that the combined factors it could be, also could be "better" for just meaning.

So next do not ask me for any wish just here, when only fuflfillment instead, when that of a pair of just PXX and PYY, could still be making it only better, for just only combined.

But here I was making it still CZZZ for still only combined, when still not any leaving or left off for just the toilet instead.

And here you could be making it still only the small ones for just only combined, when still not any weighted for only included instead.

Think of it as perhaps a representative of sorts, and next only that of calling, when making it still that of close or closeness, for just only the together it could be.

But next only shame on it for still only making it a disciple here, for not any name calling just instead, when it could be still only together, for only the combined or included it perhaps could be.

Here that name calling does not make for any disciples just either, and next only come along for that of a sitting, when still only the included it perhaps could be.

I wish it could be so, except for still included, we also also could be making it Jesus here for only that of sitting, and next the absolute meaning it also could be.

This because this figure only was wearing a cross on his arm for just only belief, and next not any count on me for just the sake it perhaps could be, when still only "let it come", for just only an arrival.

If this man for only Jesus, made it still nature for only a sake, perhaps we only should prove, for not any believe or Belief just instead.

So, thinking it could be still only God's representative here, for just only glory or extol, perhaps only magnificence instead, except not any such for only nature instead.

Next only a slap in the face for only looking another way, except still not any approach for just only meaning, when thinking that any science could be before any Religion, for just only preceding.

Is it any secret just here, for that of "letting the small ones come to me", for just not any holding in a hand, for just that of hard or compact instead?

What if a wish was still only science just for meaning, for also that of lust or desire for only the same?

Is any Quantum leap you could make it, only with respect for that of Religion here, or could it perhaps be science instead?

So think of it as just altogether when still only included, when next only science for the same, when stilll not any Religion instead.

Is such a thing that of "way off", except not any forget just either, for still only science meant for also the comprehended it could be?

So what is a block just here, except only for living here instead, for not any complementary here, for only missing details?

Are these things still only single for just only the separate it could be, or should it be just added instead, for only the combined meaning it perhaps could be?

So guess what, but I could be making it just similar for that of resemblance, except not any corresponding for just included instead.

Is nature still for only a different meaning, when also a subtraction for only such, or could I make it still added, for only the complete or fulfilled meaning it could be instead?

So, only a subtraction for only a note, and next leaving it only just there, for only being uncertain for that of the answer it could be, for next only in front of me.

But if you did not know, any quantifiable is still only an add or issue just here, for only the puzzle it perhaps could be, when still only included for the same.

So here just go back, for only asking the Oracle for the same, when still perhaps the original meaning it could be, just either.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-10-09 at 09:58
Old 2020-10-09, 10:32   #139
storflyt32

Feb 2013

449 Posts

Anyway or okay, but you could be still affiliated with the Factor Database or FDB here, just only?

One of my factorizations made it that of 1.3 million seconds for that of running, and next thinking it could blow the other way, for just not any results at all.

So here it becomes still only a single way for just only meant, when also an approach for just the same.

So bad, when still not any attributed or ascribed for still only a meaning, when perhaps only making it so, for only the case or instance, for not any resources, next only just available,
or in front of me.

So guess what, for still only the premature it perhaps could be, next also that of shape or silhouette for still only nature, when still perhaps not any meaning for the same.

Anyway, so just the ok or okay I could be making it for the same, when still not any enveloped or convoluted it could be just here, for also a secret for that of the same.

So, do I next only have to make it a secret here, for only that of nature just only defined, for still not any before or beforehand, for also the later or afterwards I could make it?

Those things we could be still making only Concepts, for that of sins for also renunciation when also an excuse, should still not be any Constructs for meaning,
for only the absolutes we could make it instead.

Rather that you make it still only completeted when also assumed, for only the ascertained or ascribed meaning it could be instead.

So here both destruction and annihilation goes for that of science for only a better meaning, for not any ascribe or attributed it could be instead.

Fixing it that later instead, for still only so just meant, when still only total just here.

Just ugly me, and next only an approximation for still only the same.

Here I left the main computer for being mentioned at the projects as well, for only a failing keyboard.

The 1.3 million second factorization was perhaps not anything you got, but could be still lying here, for just around.

Here a C88 was done on the server, and next flipping around at the end for only quite more easy, some 10,000+ seconds.

The C88 in fact did not work out using ecm with 2^22 curves here, next telling about difficulty.

Rather that we see the exclusion mechanism just here, for only picking from each end, and next meeting in the middle.

Any PXX for also PYY, next multiplied for the product it only could be, and next flipping around for the same, for only the composite it could be.

So here a P172 during the day, and next I did it wrong just here from the start, when only flipping back on itself.

Correcting just that, and it became a P33 here from recall, when that of a P52 just at the end.

And here got just tired fingers, for only checking in the morning, for perhaps something in between just here, and next also a bit difficult.

So please have me excused, for not making it any Fallacies here, for just the lack of Belief it could be here as well.

At PrimeGrid, we could be having a discussion for that of the next prime it could be when still only Proth, except only PSA just here.

So think of it as only dinner served, for not any just in hand it could be either, for only that of believability it could be versus only given Proof.

Next, ask for it for still only meant, because we could think that it could be completeted for just only nature meant, for also realizing just for the same.

But here the better word for such a thing is that of recognition instead, when only such a thing for that of a smile, for not any light bulb just instead.

Here it makes me think that still infinity for just meant, also could be a discussion for the same, except not any completeness for only assumed.

So what if I was only for that of readily assume here for only a meaning - should I be still only a believer, or should I rather prove for only science just meant?

I could be still adding the 1.3 million second factorization just here, do not forget that or such a thing either, for still only the better it perhaps could be.

I could be doing so, and next not any secret here, for only posting the link for just only needed, and here thinking about that.

Wait just a moment, and I could be having it later on, for that of the FDB first, and next also here.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-11-21 at 11:25
Old 2020-10-17, 06:41   #140
storflyt32

Feb 2013

449 Posts

Perhaps a new one just here.

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001585220649

But here still not any tested versus or against RSA-2048 here, for only the better it next could be, and pulling from the other end, for still only an extract just here.

Doing that tomorrow just here.

And for only a new start when also continuing, here my documents ended up at Google OneDrive as well, and could be adding factors from the laptop,
when the keyboard for the main computer broke, for also the spare ones I could have.

Here it downloads for just the mess it became when only becoming UTF-8 for still Windows (CRLF) when still only Notepad here.

Among the numbers for only factors just found, also a P154 having a syntax for quite a particularly good reading, and posted at PrimeGrid here.

P154 = 3540059347078761314664748238675668249978923993410111801988930640122798609020099356856644830266162476541379248990455576108055241155962671751878771348110017

Should tell that I had the Magic number dividing with a factor here, but next both ending up with 3, for that of 9 for only an ending, or product.

Here only so close, when also uneven, for that of a P103 versus P206 for only a recall, and next only far from the truth.

Doing so for also RSA-2048, and not any far away just here either, but next only unsuccessful for that of the larger once again.

Here a C107 broke for that of a P71 versus P36, and next loosening up a couple of other things, for only the same way of doing.

Making it a P56 for another factor, and I could be past any middle or average, for only smaller factors on the fliparound side.

Rather that I could make it 2*3 or 5*7 for still the P71 versus P56 for just multiplied, and next the true answer for still only the fliparound.

Some people could make it still 65537 here for still not any Genefer, but only a substitute for that of RSA here instead.

But here 2*3*7 is still 42, for also 168/4 (integer division) making for still the same, for not any certificate just in between.

Edit: Huh, so that of perhaps the better, for not any lookback for only a C136 instead, when perhaps a P71 for only known.

Here the idiot of sorts could be asking when we could be meeting again, for not any closed door it should be either.

To my best guess, for also knowledge, the factors of the Magical number should be the remaining factors for only left,
when still sieving for only the best we could perhaps make it.

Here the flipover for the abovementioned C136 could still end up a P54, when also a surprise for the same, for only given number.

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001586983155

So, look back at RSA just here, for only the numbers it could be, when also excluding for the same, for perhaps the dealing of numbers for just the same.

Say you, say me, for not any C136 being factorable either, but only that it slips around for that of the other way, for still a P54 just here.

So you think it perhaps could be the better numbers just here, for still only the fliparound, for that of a remainder.

Next it bumps, for still only above or below, because you could be pushing it further for only answer just meant.

Checking with the posted link, for that of a copying and paste for only main here, and next still my eyes.

Edit: Trying to update with the FDB here, but grinding to a halt for that of painfully slow.

Next making a new one post here, for that of continuing, because here a couple of better factors in the meantime.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-10-29 at 23:11
Old 2020-10-31, 03:09   #141
storflyt32

Feb 2013

449 Posts

So let it rain, because here a factor in between for perhaps reporting needed.

Just finished with that, and it became just two factors multiplied, for only the composite it still could be, except not any next to nothing, for only possible difficulty.

When I know that a given nature is still offering possibilities, not any relaxing it could be, for only just the chair, except only taking it for granted, for just only meant.

But next asking if any factors of the Magic number could be included for just part, when also factorizing other numbers, for the secret it perhaps could be.

Here not trying or giving a hand right now, except knowing that a single number at times could be resolving a whole chain, for which it could be still a part.

Example here is a C107, where at first it became a P32 or so, for also a P76.

Taking quite some time, and it could still flip around for only a composite number, except perhaps also more easy at the other end.

Here I do such a thing right now, for that of a C145 versus a C132, and next it flipped around for a factor when using the square root of the product.

But next still the exclusion mechanism here, where it becomes the final number at the end, which for some reason became forgotten or overlooked.

We never make it any daring, except only DYFL for that of PrimeGrid, when it could be still +1 for just the better number it could be.

But here I shorted, for almost a short circuit, and ended up with 999, for just the factors it could still only be.

Here we make it so that a rep-digit number or factor is perhaps not any weighted at all.

Only that you flip it to just the other side, for only such a thing it could be, except the leftover being still only composite.

Perhaps Genefer is really such a thing, for that of rep-digit numbers at times, for still not any weighted, for only the other side or flipover still only composite.

So here I know that 111 is 3*37, but that 1/37 makes for the possible other number.

(10^100) / 37

***factors found***

P1 = 2
P1 = 3
P1 = 3
P1 = 3
P1 = 3
P1 = 5
P2 = 67
P3 = 199
P3 = 397
P5 = 21649
P5 = 34849
P6 = 333667
P6 = 513239
P19 = 1344628210313298373
P51 = 362853724342990469324766235474268869786311886053883

ans = 1

So what about any (10^1000) / 37 instead?

Answer still unknown, but could be a better factor just down the road, for the time it could take.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-10-31 at 03:10
Old 2020-11-15, 05:57   #142
storflyt32

Feb 2013

44910 Posts

Hello, or just hi!

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001590201530

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001590178406

I think I may have added the P15 here just earlier on, except also thinking that the pair of P54 and P68 factors, should be almost impossible to factorize, when that of simple or given context, for just the one thing it could be.

One possible option is letting it become that of a SIQS here for just running, except also the months it could take for just completing.

Here you know that I only did or let it become so, for only a factorization at the other end, where it could be that of FF, for just fully factored.

So, is any testing for only the possible it could be, or should it also be relevant for just Fact?

Next loud and clear just here for only standing out, because here it became just a multiplication between two numbers for only the difficult it could be, except also returning an answer or product, for just a factorization at the other end.

Is or could it be any match or mismatch for still only deciding here, when still only numbers, for not any nature, except also relating to each other, for only the normal context it could be?

We could make it so that just a C122 here could be a blindgate or dead end (Cul-de-sac) for not any factorizable at all, except still a valid number.

So yes here perhaps, only because I could know, and next knowing that two numbers could be relating to each other for only a separate context, when still only a fliparound.

But here perhaps more examples, for only several, in that Number theory should still be for only what we could conclude, and not any assume or guess instead.

Perhaps I could be making it science here, for not only numbers, when that of "Mission impossible", except only nature for that of its greatness, when still large or big, for also the precious or special it could be.

But more perhaps that of splendor or magnificence instead, for still not any splendid, because here not any slicing of just an onion either, except only a towel for that of handshake.

And next, sneeze, for only a snort, because here not any "Towers of Hanoi" just either, but only a dreadful disease just observed or heeded, for also thrown down between our ears, when perhaps not any giving a call for only listening.

So think of just a call being only a voice being heard, and here not any call of nature for just only "call of the wild", because here only a wolf crying for just bitter cold.
when still not any apt or inclined just here.

Before even translating, it could become that of standing put when just ready here, except only military discipine, for not any jargon.

You already know that I do not do or make it any Mersenne here for just testing, when still only WinPFGW or the like just here.

So here I was asking a moderator at PrimeGrid for perhaps the sieving application it could be, when just GPU or CUDA for that of Genefer here, except not receving any positive answer back in return.

But only making a notice that I could be halfway between Turquouise and Jade here, for still only the Genefer it could be, for that of task or project.

And here only making it a comparison for also reference, for still only the Statistical reference it could be, when still not any forgiving or unforgiving for just only nature meant.

Are numbers just anything, for still not any "spliced", or could we combine or relate it for the context it perhaps could still be?

Another project could be making it true or Truth for only certain meaning, except only part, for which it could still only belong.

So here we know that any completeness of nature should be still just everything for only seen or observed, for also witness, when also contemplating for the same.

Think of it as any raising of the hat, for still only just bowing for that of dust in the sand, when still only completeness could be relating to just the everything we could make, for not anything else instead.

So here both little, less, or least for that of science, when also more, much, or most, except that likely should be still Probabiilty, for that of only just better.

"We choose to go to the Moon", for still not any less or likely, because here only a Statistical summary for just only nature meant, for also possibility versus likelihood.

So here you just invent a couple of words, for making it grand or total, when still only included, for perhaps the betterment or greatness it could still only be.

Left only to assume, when also speculate, and still only infinity past the border or limit it could perhaps be, when also perimeter or frontier, except not any nature defined for the same.

So, hopeless, for not any hope or expectancy, and perhaps nature could be still delivering for only the same, except only a Premise versus Proof, for still only the answer or Truth it perhaps could be.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-11-21 at 11:34
Old 2020-11-20, 05:21   #143
storflyt32

Feb 2013

1110000012 Posts

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000000379271250

Dangit, but just a classic here for that of the other way, and also noticing that.

So when you test one factor versus the other for only multiplying, also it becomes a similar factor, for just doing it (or factorizing) the other way.

The problem here is that it became a P15 versus a P161, and next needs checking.

But here only tthe little larger also makes for more, when still only checking or comparing, so could be RSA-2048 here instead.

First of all, do not ask me to do it, because it could be impossible, except only referring or relating to another factor it could be on the other side, by just dividing.

Here we already know that factors meant to be, also should be the one wishing to be, for that of just remaining here, when still only left over.

So yes, for only a mismatch of a word, for also a bit of spelling, I next thought it could be those factors for still only remaining, when still not any dividing just here.

The sad or bad thing is that just 1350 could be returning 2 for that of a factor, when stilll only the answer it could be.

But when you next sieve such a number with perhaps 5 or the like, also the groundless or invalid it could be, when still not any meaning.

Choose it to be one end for that of a strap, and next only "hang together" for only a phrase, except still only impossible, for perhaps the number it could be.

We know it could be unsuccessful here for not any working, and next also a number not bringing any luck, for still the total or grand it could be, when also unresolved in nature.

Perhaps not any secret here at all, but next how many P100 or the like, for still only the left or open question, for the number which perhaps is not any factorizable at all.

Edit: A little nag here for just only the answer you could know, or come across, except still only composite.

For just God or Christ sake, please do not tell me about the discussion at PrimeGrid here, for only the same thing it perhaps could be.

Here a Fermat divisor should be only making it an answer for just telling, except still more, for only a Mersenne factor or prime just here.

Perhaps I could continue on just this one, except still only time passing for just only between.

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001873235641

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001873360619

Here you know it became a P18 for just only addin a little, except only stuck for that of incomplete for that of a factorization here.

So here multiplying with RSA-155 for that of the C163, and next taking the square root for the product for just only multiplied.

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001877698223

Next see for yourself, for still not any intermediate or temporary just here, for not any flipover it could be here instead.

Only just small for that of in between, and next also possible for only being able to factorize, when still only a number just in between, for not any main or total just here.

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000000379271250

And here you know it became mentioned for only a subject, when also just dreadful when still only that of running, except still only a SIQS just here for just only continuing,
and could be lasting a couple of months, for still only result being made for only just outcome.

So long time not any see or seen, for just the shaking of hands it could be, when still only any outcome for that of an answer, when also a produce for a relevant Fact.

But here only just try me, and I could be constructive for also being honest, when still not any opportunistic or ambitious for only just greed.

The end discussion here for that of science, could be still that of relevant Fact for only just answer meant, except also a result for a possible outcome.

When we also know that a Conclusion could be lacking for only a definition, still the answer we next only could make, except only Proof here instead.

But here only a connection, when still not any adaptation or Commandment for just only the behalf it could be, except only the wrong message board for that of posting.

Here the thing which we could be making Certainty, should still not be any product for just only added, except only multiplied for a possible relationship.

Many people could think that it should be only better for making it such a thing, for not any grand or total just for science here instead, for also the completed it next could be.

So here only attach for not any detach, and it became only a defragmenting here for still not any Proof here instead, when perhaps calibration or calibrating here for a possible better word.

But here only short for not any high, and it become also a shortcoming for not any foresight, for the thing we could perhaps be expecting or anticipating, for only being in advance, when also a telling.

Just anticipate for an Event, and next also the thing being foreseen for just predicted, except only a soothsayer or foreteller just for the same.

But next only "Options galore" for just making it part of nature for only a meaning, and perhaps it became only dismissed, for not any readily acceptance or Consensus instead.

Please refer me to any sieving it became for still only factorizing for a couple of numbers, when also becoming a Mersenne prime.

But here only a true face for that of the recognition it perhaps could be, and next also such a thing for nature, when still only implied.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-11-21 at 11:23