mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Fun Stuff > Lounge

Old 2017-07-20, 18:02   #1
Stargate38

"Daniel Jackson"
May 2011

3·5·41 Posts
Exclamation Can someone please help me find this guy's E-mail? I need to contact him about some fonts I cantfind

Note: Please DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD! It has nothing to do with piracy!

Here's his fonts page. I noticed that some of the fonts in the "Blackletter/Display/Fantasy", "Sans-Serif/Gothic", and "Serif" sections are unclickable. They are "Tickle Yore Innards", "Montagel", and "Messenger". I can't seem to find them anywhere. Google didn't help, either. I was hoping I could find his E-mail address somewhere, but I can't even find a contact page for him. Please help me find his contact page/email address. I want to know where I can get those 3 fonts!
Stargate38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-20, 18:36   #2
science_man_88

"Forget I exist"
Jul 2009
Dumbassville

26×131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargate38 View Post
Note: Please DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD! It has nothing to do with piracy!

Here's his fonts page. I noticed that some of the fonts in the "Blackletter/Display/Fantasy", "Sans-Serif/Gothic", and "Serif" sections are unclickable. They are "Tickle Yore Innards", "Montagel", and "Messenger". I can't seem to find them anywhere. Google didn't help, either. I was hoping I could find his E-mail address somewhere, but I can't even find a contact page for him. Please help me find his contact page/email address. I want to know where I can get those 3 fonts!
legend says:
Quote:
Fonts marked "������" are available gratis at least for personal use. Fonts marked "������" are available gratis and libre, under the Open Font License or similar. Faces with "������" have commercial versions as well. Monospaced fonts are marked with "M". Personal favorites are denoted with "������".
okay the quote looked normal earlier.

http://christtrekker.users.sourcefor...montagel.shtml is the link for one of those I think ( simply changed the address bar address to look like the other links).
http://christtrekker.users.sourcefor...essenger.shtml two for three just by not being lazy ...

Last fiddled with by science_man_88 on 2017-07-20 at 18:44
science_man_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-20, 23:53   #3
Jayder

Dec 2012

2×139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by science_man_88 View Post
http://christtrekker.users.sourcefor...montagel.shtml is the link for one of those I think ( simply changed the address bar address to look like the other links).
http://christtrekker.users.sourcefor...essenger.shtml two for three just by not being lazy ...
Seriously, I found them the same way in under 30 seconds (without looking at science_man's post). Not only can you do that, you can also do what should be obvious if you're familiar with Google.

As for trying to contact this poor man, have you even tried looking at his sourceforge profile? Obviously not.

In the few minutes I shouldn't have spent on this, I found only a couple of ways to contact him. Neither of them are email. Maybe you should consider that he doesn't want his email available to just anybody.

Last fiddled with by Jayder on 2017-07-20 at 23:54
Jayder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-21, 00:29   #4
retina
Undefined

"The unspeakable one"
Jun 2006
My evil lair

7·292 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by science_man_88 View Post
... just by not being lazy ...
I like that line. Passive aggressive FTW.
retina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-21, 00:33   #5
science_man_88

"Forget I exist"
Jul 2009
Dumbassville

26×131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retina View Post
I like that line. Passive aggressive FTW.
I'll admit there was still one I didn't find when I did my limited searching.
science_man_88 is offline   Reply With Quote