mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Prime Search Projects > No Prime Left Behind

Old 2008-03-12, 22:59   #1
jasong

"Jason Goatcher"
Mar 2005

1101101100012 Posts
Default Need help organizing output

I'm ashamed to admit that I've arranged and rearranged my llr files so much that now it's just a cluster**** of done, and partially done stuff.

Would it be possible for someone to accept a PM of the files and then run a script that tells what, exactly, I have left to do? It's possible that I accidentally double and even triple-checked some of these numbers accidentally.

The range is 345.6K-346K, if you want to download the sieved files.

Even with the death of my cat, I feel like a jerk. :(
jasong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-12, 23:04   #2
em99010pepe

Sep 2004

54168 Posts

I though that range was already done.
Please check your 264.0-265.0 range.
em99010pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 19:03   #3
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo

Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

3·2,083 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
I'm ashamed to admit that I've arranged and rearranged my llr files so much that now it's just a cluster**** of done, and partially done stuff.

Would it be possible for someone to accept a PM of the files and then run a script that tells what, exactly, I have left to do? It's possible that I accidentally double and even triple-checked some of these numbers accidentally.

The range is 345.6K-346K, if you want to download the sieved files.

Even with the death of my cat, I feel like a jerk. :(
If you send me your results files, I can process them through my lowest-outstanding-n script (which I use for LLRnet results but will work fine for manual LLR since it's designed to process the LLRnet results after I've turned them into standard manual-LLR-compatible results files). This can tell you easily what you have left to do.

Considering, however, that your results files are in such a mess, it would probably be best if you just unreserved the range, and sent us the results files that you do have. Then we can divide up your range and post it for re-reservation, and have it done right.
mdettweiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 06:05   #4
jasong

"Jason Goatcher"
Mar 2005

5·701 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
If you send me your results files, I can process them through my lowest-outstanding-n script (which I use for LLRnet results but will work fine for manual LLR since it's designed to process the LLRnet results after I've turned them into standard manual-LLR-compatible results files). This can tell you easily what you have left to do.

Considering, however, that your results files are in such a mess, it would probably be best if you just unreserved the range, and sent us the results files that you do have. Then we can divide up your range and post it for re-reservation, and have it done right.
I'll do that, then.

I'm still trying to figure out how I managed to screw up so badly. I'm wondering if my mental health got bad for a while, and nobody on the planet(even me) figured it out. Stranger things have happened.
jasong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 06:07   #5
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo

Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

3×2,083 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
I'll do that, then.

I'm still trying to figure out how I managed to screw up so badly. I'm wondering if my mental health got bad for a while, and nobody on the planet(even me) figured it out. Stranger things have happened.
Okay. My email is bugmesticky AT googlemail DOT com.
mdettweiler is offline   Reply With Quote