mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Extra Stuff > Blogorrhea > storflyt32

Old 2020-11-21, 13:15   #144
storflyt32

Feb 2013

11·41 Posts

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000001878166448

Or maybe just a new one here for not any refresh or only start.

Here that I could be adding both the P14 and P34 for just only the more it could be for added to the puzzle, for also the included it could be.

But next only so sad, in that I could conclude just for a meaning, that any excluding factors should be only left, for still only remaining, when that of RSA just here.

So here not any spelling of Truth for also making it, when also backwards for only a sentence, when still not any relevant Fact just for science here, when still only enumeration for that of counting.

Do I next make it any magic number here for only guessed or presumed, and still only the composite it could be, for not any factorized just here?

To be honest here, except still only for science, when just only meaning.

And next only blame such a thing on my fingers for not any mouth being shut, except also taking the blade from mouth for only the deaf ears it could be, when still not any completeness for nature, for also the science it could be.

So tell me that it could be just wrong here, for still only a relevant Fact, and also making it such a thing for only presence or behavior, when still not any appearance, for perhaps only a Revelation here instead.

But only sing a song for perhaps the precious or valuable it could be, and next also meant for the science it next only could be.

Here just knowing that contemplating could be still a thought which could be made, except also certain for only a conclusive meaning, when also that of absolutes.

But only thought of here, for still not any guessed, and only a Premise we could be making for nature, for not any relevant or certain Fact.

And here only just top of the hat it could be for not any specific, when still only guessing for a show, for not any relevance here instead.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-11-21 at 13:17
storflyt32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-01, 08:07   #145
storflyt32

Feb 2013

11·41 Posts

Anyway or except, but getting a lot of opened tabs here for that of opened, or such a thing, and also reporting a couple of numbers with or at PrimeGrid.

C74 = 26941811119629528593305373922289106244557147635172804150567045597504963417

C83 = 30549712044281597772395605192292689494730887363710666477127645162346635385324839199

C96 = 236755196167511079419699759126557370025763669352258004657003126357150539538519582784837795777819

Here those three numbers for only being composite, and all could be hiding quite decent numbers, for just factors inside.

The problem is that they could be really small, except still needing ecm for that of testing, when only "borking" for just the standard method here instead.

Here I am getting two separate P36 factors at first, when also different from each other, but could be a C121 just remaining, for that of the end.

The problem here, namely do I know it already, and the factors became reported only separately, and here I perhaps do not know.

I get to a P20 for that of an intermediate result just here, except not knowing for only the answer it belongs, for that of result.

Remaining number becomes a C74, and here still not any completed, for only result.

Perhaps we better should know, but if just keying in the C74, it could be listed as only being composite.

I will need just editing that above, when also that of end result.

Anyway, or OK, for just testing the C96 with another number or factor just known, and it becomes "off the record".

The problem here is just "fiddle" for only just meant, except still only ecm here for just getting at it, and also a sense that it could be quite good factors.

Reporting it when having it just here, except only in bed just in the meantime, but again thinking it should be quite good or decent factors here.

Nam, nam, problem is that I could be having more good factors here just up the sleeves, for not any P36 versus P45 it should be either.

Not only just wait a minute for that of result, and also such a thing you could be waiting for when that of end game, or at least numbers.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-12-02 at 11:04
Old 2020-12-02, 11:32   #146
storflyt32

Feb 2013

11×41 Posts

A little unsure, but perhaps I should start a new one just here.

The three mentioned numbers did not make it with ecm for that of 2^21 curves, so trying out with 2^22 curves instead.

But here those three numbers could become in-depth for that of analysis or result, and next also being quantifiable for that of an extract or pull, for only possible value or worth.

So, climb the Matterhorn once again, for the sleek and steep side it could be for that of slope, and next also vertical, for almost impossible, when just a thing to do.

We know that 10^10000 makes for an even number, and next also divisible by 2, or 5.

Therefore, the number being mentioned earlier on or previously, should not be any factorizable at all, for only just reported, except only becoming loose factors for that of result.

So, do you make it only nature for a resemblance when also a pick, or should be only a comparison just here, for only the measure or measurement it perhaps could be?

Could give it a try, but here knowing it could be a SIQS, for that of possible months for only taking, for also the bit of wait it could be.

And better now, for any late, because it could be just off for that of leaving, for not any staying.

Again, for only the mentioned number for perhaps the better, and should not be any Lie for only telling, for only such a thing it perhaps could be.

Only that it becomes around the corner for that of twisted mentality, and here should not be any such thing for only wished for or desired either.

But here I had a wait, for also pause, and forgot reporting the factors I perhaps could have, except only my stupidity for making it loose factors, for only close together.

Here we make it so that the Magic number, for only RSA-1024, could be the end factors for only left, when also remaining, when still not any reported.

Therefore, also excluding factors, for not any included it could be here at all.

I just had it in one ear for only a whisper, except not any Second chance for only a brute force Algorithm instead, when we could be getting at a result for only a making, for also meant to be.

Problem here is that science (for not any numbers) could only be that of making for only a result, except still not any meaning for only such a thing it could be.

But here we know that at least it could be an Implication for just only telling, except not tell me the same, for still only the story it perhaps could be.

Here we see or make it that of an Implication for only a Consequence, when still only the other project, for that of nature, for not any Logical Fallacy or infallibility it could be for the subject of Religion here instead.

But here still only making it infinity for that of a Concept or Construct, when also that of nature "in full", for only that of a Consequence, or perhaps result or Event for just only happening.

You know that it could be just brutal and hard, for also the nice feather it could be for only a soft touch, when also gentle, but here still only nature for a meaning, when also presence.

But here that of "reveal yourself", for only the return it perhaps could be, also could be a recognition for that of Religion for only forbidden subject, when still not any nature here instead, for only a couple of numbers.

Again, only the world is a stage, for next only what it could be all about.

http://factordb.com/index.php?id=1100000002246869722

Anyway, or OK, but the server could be just ahead of me for that of precedence, when only just knowing the possible factors I could be reporting.

Sorry to say, for only just rich man for not any poor, because here that of greed for that of greediness, for not any hard to swallow instead.

Next only my day for not any night for only given preference, and next I could be choosing for just only a giving, except not any nature meant for only a Cause.

The problem here is that nature could end up being inconclusive or undeterminate for that of a reason, when also a Contradiction or Ambiguity for just the same.

But also Uncertainties here of course, and makes us still not any able to determine for possible result or outcome it perhaps could be.

Some people could think that it could be a Reason for only just meant, except that inconclusiveness should be part of nature here instead.

But here also missing lines could become that of slipping for just not any throat it perhaps should not be either.

Only that you know that nature should be that of "both" for just meaning, for only the Contradictions or Ambiguity it perhaps could be.

Any science for just a thought, when also meaning, and perhaps also numbers, except not any slipping, for only making it a forbidden subject instead.

Here with the other project, I could be making it a Reason for that of meaning, when also a Creator for the same, being the possible fundament of nature for only rooted on a Principle,
for only the possible meaning it perhaps could be.

So, just give me everything, for only a chance, and perhaps you did not like it either, for only the result it perhaps could be, or ending up being.

Always that of numbers, of course, and I could be editing that, for perhaps later on.

Last fiddled with by storflyt32 on 2020-12-02 at 13:05