mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Fun Stuff > Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-08-28, 13:17   #1
wblipp
 
wblipp's Avatar
 
"William"
May 2003
New Haven

2·32·131 Posts
Default Beers in London September 1st, 2010

yoyo of yoyo@home will be in London for a BOINC workshop preceeding the Citizen's Cyberspace Conference at King's College, Strand Campus in London. We will be meeting for beers at 6:30 on Wednesday September 1st.

Anybody else available to join us? Any recommendations for good pubs in the area?

William
wblipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 15:11   #2
em99010pepe
 
em99010pepe's Avatar
 
Sep 2004

283010 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wblipp View Post
We will be meeting for beers at 6:30 on Wednesday September 1st.
So early?

Carlos
em99010pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 15:45   #3
wblipp
 
wblipp's Avatar
 
"William"
May 2003
New Haven

1001001101102 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by em99010pepe View Post
So early?

Carlos
yoyo and I will be meeting at 6:30 pm AKA 18:30. Later arrivals would be welcome, too.
wblipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 19:21   #4
xilman
Bamboozled!
 
xilman's Avatar
 
May 2003
Down not across

235328 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wblipp View Post
yoyo of yoyo@home will be in London for a BOINC workshop preceeding the Citizen's Cyberspace Conference at King's College, Strand Campus in London. We will be meeting for beers at 6:30 on Wednesday September 1st.

Anybody else available to join us? Any recommendations for good pubs in the area?

William
I'd love to, but I've other engagements that day.

Paul
xilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-28, 19:30   #5
davieddy
 
davieddy's Avatar
 
"Lucan"
Dec 2006
England

2·3·13·83 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by em99010pepe View Post
So early?

Carlos
Bit late to start by my standards. (Ask William)

David
davieddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 14:55   #6
Primeinator
 
Primeinator's Avatar
 
"Kyle"
Feb 2005
Somewhere near M50..sshh!

2·3·149 Posts
Default

I would love to join... there is just the matter of half a continent and then the Atlantic Ocean in the way + academic obligations.
Primeinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 18:08   #7
ET_
Banned
 
ET_'s Avatar
 
"Luigi"
Aug 2002
Team Italia

3·5·317 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primeinator View Post
I would love to join... there is just the matter of half a continent and then the Atlantic Ocean in the way + academic obligations.
If you are in California, I'll be there in October...

Luigi
ET_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 18:26   #8
moebius
 
moebius's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
Germany

3·5·17 Posts
Red face

I recommend the Swissotel, was with me nice and quiet and luxurious, with pay-TV. LOL!
moebius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 19:28   #9
davieddy
 
davieddy's Avatar
 
"Lucan"
Dec 2006
England

2×3×13×83 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moebius View Post
I recommend the Swissotel, was with me nice and quiet and luxurious, with pay-TV. LOL!
Bloody pervert
davieddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 02:53   #10
Primeinator
 
Primeinator's Avatar
 
"Kyle"
Feb 2005
Somewhere near M50..sshh!

2×3×149 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET_ View Post
If you are in California, I'll be there in October...

Luigi
Kansas, I'm afraid.
Primeinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 03:21   #11
Batalov
 
Batalov's Avatar
 
"Serge"
Mar 2008
Phi(3,3^1118781+1)/3

5·1,811 Posts
Default

All you have to do is click your heels three times and say "home sweet home", right?
Batalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MAJOR CATASTROPHIC EARTHQUAKE IN SEPTEMBER 2010!!! ewmayer Science & Technology 452 2020-06-24 20:19
September 2017 R. Gerbicz Puzzles 21 2018-03-17 13:19
September 2016 Batalov Puzzles 8 2016-10-04 14:10
For Sale: Two RLX 300ex Blade Servers (London, UK) Greenbank Hardware 5 2010-09-09 21:20
Anyone going to Vienna in September? fivemack Factoring 1 2007-09-07 00:29

All times are UTC. The time now is 05:08.

Sun Jul 5 05:08:46 UTC 2020 up 102 days, 2:41, 1 user, load averages: 2.35, 2.30, 1.78

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum has received and complied with 0 (zero) government requests for information.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
A copy of the license is included in the FAQ.