mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Fun Stuff > Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-01-13, 23:06   #1
Xyzzy
 
Xyzzy's Avatar
 
"Mike"
Aug 2002

3×2,647 Posts
Default New emoticons.

We have two new emoticons that need to be named after someone. Post your ideas here.
Attached Images
  
Xyzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 01:15   #2
retina
Undefined
 
retina's Avatar
 
"The unspeakable one"
Jun 2006
My evil lair

135528 Posts
Default

I think the right hand emoticon can be called a Raman
retina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 03:22   #3
rogue
 
rogue's Avatar
 
"Mark"
Apr 2003
Between here and the

22·23·67 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retina View Post
I think the right hand emoticon can be called a Raman
Are you sure? I was thinking Ttn...
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 17:46   #4
rogue
 
rogue's Avatar
 
"Mark"
Apr 2003
Between here and the

22·23·67 Posts
Default

Can we have an emoticon that implies "pointless" or "meaningless drivel"? I can think of a couple of users where the name would fit the image.
rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 19:01   #5
victor
 
victor's Avatar
 
Oct 2005
Fribourg, Switzerlan

FC16 Posts
Default

would suggest too

victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-14, 19:37   #6
xilman
Bamboozled!
 
xilman's Avatar
 
"π’‰Ίπ’ŒŒπ’‡·π’†·π’€­"
May 2003
Down not across

3×3,499 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyzzy View Post
We have two new emoticons that need to be named after someone. Post your ideas here.
Perhaps the left hand one could be "Sir Robin", after the knight who bravely ran away.


Paul
xilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 01:03   #7
Xyzzy
 
Xyzzy's Avatar
 
"Mike"
Aug 2002

11111000001012 Posts
Default



Xyzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-15, 01:04   #8
Xyzzy
 
Xyzzy's Avatar
 
"Mike"
Aug 2002

3×2,647 Posts
Default

http://www.mersenneforum.org/member.php?u=2702
Xyzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-05, 16:19   #9
Raman
Noodles
 
Raman's Avatar
 
"Mr. Tuch"
Dec 2007
Chennai, India

125710 Posts
Default

I thought that a few comments about older threads or older posts would be fun enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by retina View Post
I think the right hand emoticon can be called a Raman
For the record, I did not send a single e-mail to retina.
So, I am guessing that Xyzzy had sent private messages to retina (or a few more people) with his intention that meant Raman, and expecting one of those recipients of his private message to make a post about it in to this thread, over here by.
Raman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-05, 16:41   #10
CRGreathouse
 
CRGreathouse's Avatar
 
Aug 2006

3×1,987 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raman View Post
So, I am guessing that Xyzzy had sent private messages to retina (or a few more people) with his intention that meant Raman, and expecting one of those recipients of his private message to make a post about it in to this thread, over here by.
I can't imagine why you'd think that.
CRGreathouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 00:44   #11
retina
Undefined
 
retina's Avatar
 
"The unspeakable one"
Jun 2006
My evil lair

10111011010102 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raman View Post
For the record, I did not send a single e-mail to retina.
So, I am guessing that Xyzzy had sent private messages to retina (or a few more people) with his intention that meant Raman, and expecting one of those recipients of his private message to make a post about it in to this thread, over here by.
Conspiracy theories are the best.
retina is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how many emoticons science_man_88 Lounge 2 2010-09-18 15:30
Emoticons / Smilies anyone petrw1 Lounge 0 2009-12-08 15:45

All times are UTC. The time now is 05:08.

Mon Jan 18 05:08:31 UTC 2021 up 46 days, 1:19, 0 users, load averages: 1.78, 1.90, 1.88

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum has received and complied with 0 (zero) government requests for information.

Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
A copy of the license is included in the FAQ.