mersenneforum.org  

Go Back   mersenneforum.org > Prime Search Projects > No Prime Left Behind

Old 2017-10-28, 17:32   #1
howequan

Oct 2017

2 Posts
Default A New Methodology For Calculating Primes

Hello Everyone,

I came across your website mersenne.org as I was doing research into prime numbers. I have discovered a new approach and methodology for calculating prime numbers and wanted to share my findings with others in the hopes that you could help provide some feedback for improvements. Since I am not a mathematician, my use of mathematical terminology may be incorrect so I tried to explain my methodology in the simplest vocabulary as possible.

I have included an attachment that summarizes my methodology and I have a website that goes into more detail at helixprimesystems.com [WIP] which I am updating with new data sets.

I have created a Prime Number Calculator using Excel as a proof of concept which I have tested and works accurately where I believe my new methodology is much more simplified and easier in being able to accurately calculate all the prime numbers within a given parameter number field. I have also discovered a new type of fractal pattern in the composite integer number set that shows the relationship in the magnitude of growth for the value of composite integers that allows fractal zooming within the composite integer number set that is used to calculate the prime numbers set for a given parameter field.

Perhaps you could provide some feedback and some suggestions for how I can share this new methodology with others interested in researching prime numbers.

Thank you for your time,

Howe Quan
Attached Files
File Type: zip Helix Prime Number Algorithm 2017 10.25.zip (209.5 KB, 281 views)

Last fiddled with by Batalov on 2017-10-28 at 18:06 Reason: (personal email and phone # removed)
howequan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-28, 18:10   #2
Batalov

"Serge"
Mar 2008
Phi(4,2^7658614+1)/2

912510 Posts

Nice graphics! :-) Dubious methods, but this is, perhaps, art!

Note: don't post your phone # and email online in any form. These were in the last two lines of the posting and are removed. You can thank me later.
Batalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 13:04   #3
LaurV
Romulan Interpreter

Jun 2011
Thailand

25×3×7×13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batalov View Post
You can thank me later.
Unless the phone number and the email address belong to his math teacher, who he hates...
LaurV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 18:21   #4
Dr Sardonicus

Feb 2017
Nowhere

22×5×173 Posts

If you insist that 1 is a prime number, your research will not get very far...
Dr Sardonicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 09:00   #5
howequan

Oct 2017

2 Posts
Default Notes & Conjectures For Helix Prime Number Algorithm Theory [Draft]

Helix Prime Number Algorithm Theory [2017 Draft]

Here is an initial list of Notes & Conjectures compiled from the observed data sets so far. The Conjectures are merely speculation and unproven at this point which require more rigorous review and proofs.

Thanks for taking the time to review the information.

Notes:

1) Within the Integer Number Set [0 to Infinity] the Integer Numbers can either be Prime Numbers or Non-Prime Composite Numbers, that is mutually exclusive where an Integer Number cannot be both a Prime Number and a Non-Prime Composite Number

2) The Integer Number Set [0 to infinity] consists of a Helix Spiral Vortex Structure with 6 interwoven vectors in the form of 3 pairs made up of the [1V , 5V], [2V , 4V], & [3V , 6V] winding sequential number vector sets

3) The [2V , 4V] strand pair braid excludes all even numbers as Prime Numbers (Except Prime 2)

4) The [3V , 6V] strand pair braid excludes all numbers divisible by 3 as Prime Numbers (Except Prime 3)

5) The [1V , 5V] strand pair is made up of all odd numbers and contains all the Prime Numbers from 1 to Infinity (Helix Prime Number Vector Sequence HPNVS = 1V + 5V || HPNVS = N(1) [N + 4, N + 2 ...Infinity]) and is interwoven with the Non-Prime Number Vector Sequence (NPNVS) Composite Numbers (Cross Multiply [1VPS x 5 VPS] & [5VPS x 1VPS]) || [(N(HPNVS...) , + (N(HPNVS...) x 4) , + (N(HPNVS...) x 2)...]

6) The distribution of the Prime Number Set within the Integer Number Set is not randomly distributed, but is precise and exactly distributed as a result of the overlapping Non-Prime Number Vector Sequence (NPNVS) Fold Point Fractal Matrix patterns within a given parameter number field set; where the number of and the value of the Prime Numbers can be accurately calculated, mapped, and shown to fit exactly in between the overlapping Non-Prime Number Vector Sequence (NPNVS) Fold Point Fractal Matrix patterns

7) WIP

Helix Prime Number Algorithm Theory [2017 Draft]

Conjectures:

1) The Helix Prime Number Calculator using the Helix Prime Number Algorithm Theory can accurately give the exact number of and the values for the Primes Numbers for a given parameter number field set, where initial analysis shows a decreasing number of Prime Numbers as the values for parameter number field set increases which could be the result of the gap spacing between Prime Numbers that is dependent upon the Non-Prime Number Vector Sequence (NPNVS) Fold Point Fractal Matrix patterns

2) The Helix Prime Number Algorithm Theory can explain the existence of the Twin Primes which are the result of the Helix Spiral Vortex structure and the perpetual winding sequence that continues from the 5 vector to the 1 vector starting from 1 to infinity. The Helix Prime Number Calculator can give the exact number of and the values for the Twin Primes which can be accurately calculated for a given parameter number field set; where Brun's Constant can be disproven and discarded as being a useful calculation for finding Twin Primes

3) The Goldbach’s Conjecture can be proven that all even numbers greater than 2 are comprised from the addition of 2 or more Prime Numbers (Or the difference between 2 Prime Numbers) by examining the [2V , 4V] & [3V , 6V] braided pair strands; where the [2V + 4V] pair strand divided by 2 results in recreating the Integer Number Set [1 to infinity] and the [3V + 6V] pair strand divided by 3 results in recreating the Integer Number Set [1 to infinity]

4) The Non-Prime Number Vector Sequence (NPNVS) Composite Numbers are comprised of the multiplication of 2 or more Prime Numbers; or inversely the NPNVS Composite Numbers can be factored into their component Prime Numbers

5) The gap between Prime Numbers can be accurately calculated and mapped, which are dependent upon the Non-Prime Number Vector Sequence (NPNVS) Fold Point Fractal Matrix patterns used to calculate the Prime Numbers set for a given parameter number field set, where the square root value (rounded up) for the connect number of the matrix field gives an approximate number value that is needed to completely fill-in the matrix number field with the Non-Prime Number Vector Sequence (NPNVS) Fold Point Fractal Matrix patterns

6) The Reimann Conjecture can be disproved as a good estimate for the approximate number of Prime Numbers for a given parameter number field set, as can all other attempts to estimate and to give an approximate value for the number of Primes for a given number field set; since the Helix Prime Number Calculator can calculate the exact number of and the values for the Prime Numbers Set for a given parameter number field set

7) A comprehensive and accurate complete list of Consecutive Prime Numbers can be generated and mapped for a given parameter number field set using the Helix Prime Number Calculator

8) The origin of the conjecture that there infinitely many primes of the form n^2 + 1 can be shown to be the function of adding 1 to a 4V number to get a 5V Prime; while the methodology can also be applied to Mersenne Primes [2^P - 1] calculated by subtracting 1 from a 2V number to get a 1V Prime

9) The origin of Mersenne Primes [2^P - 1] are Primes calculated by subtracting 1 from a 2V number to get a 1V Prime; where the methodology can also be applied to [n^2 + 1] by adding 1 to a 4V number to get a 5V Prime

10) RSA algorithms & technology are vulnerable to hacking by the development of a RSA Cracker using Composite Integer Fractal Zooming techniques and newly categorized Prime Number Rainbow Tables that can easily calculate large Prime Numbers with overtly advantageous processing power

11) WIP
Attached Files
File Type: zip Helix Prime Number Algorithm Theory [2017 Draft].zip (1.9 KB, 107 views)
howequan is offline   Reply With Quote