Sep 2002
República de California

2×13×443 Posts
Default Liberian chicks totally want me

To: aishah02@hotmail.fr
Subject: Hello
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:42:25 +0100

Hello,

How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almigthy.My name is Aishah Ali, 26 years from Liberia in West Africa. I am single girl looking for honest and nice person.

Somebody who care and fear God whom i can partner with .I don't care about your colour or ethnicity.

I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike.I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness. I am looking forward to hear from you.write me through my personal email ID (aishah02@hotmail.fr)

Thanks and God bless.
Love from,
Aishah
ewmayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 02:57   #46
ewmayer
2ω=0

Sep 2002
República de California

263768 Posts
Default Burkina-Fasoan bankers find me irresistibly hot

DR. ASILLY ANAA NUBEAH,
DIRECTOR AUDITING AND
ACCOUNTING UNIT OF
(B.O.A) BANK OF AFRICA,
BURKINA-FASO.
82 ZANGOTE YENUGUA 02 BP, OUAGADOUGOU.

Read Carefully And Reply As Urgent...
Reply me here please.
Email: dr_as_an_nu@universia.cl

Dear Friend,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise, this is my next mail to you as i didn't receive your reply on the previous mail, i looks forword to read from you soonest.

However, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. Because it's not what i can do alone. I'm a banker by profession from Burkina-faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($11.5million) Eleven Million, Five hundred Dollars of one of our bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 july 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

Hence, i've trusted and inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/30 while 10% will be mapped out for expenses. All I require is your honest. Please get in touch with me to enable us discuss further. If you agree to my business proposal, further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your reply. Have a great day.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. Asilly Anaa Nubeah

Send your reply to my new email address,

Email: dr_as_an_nu@universia.cl
Old 2008-10-01, 03:08   #47
ewmayer
2ω=0

Sep 2002
República de California

2·13·443 Posts
Default Lome Togoan financiers call me "Dennis"

Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:15:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Confidential Note To Mr Dennis Catalano.

ATTN // Dear Dennis Catalano,

Compliments of the day.Forgive me the indignation you may feel if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing through this chanel.

I am Barrister Ibem Obi,a solicitor at law,personal attorney to Engr.J.P.Catalano,who used to work with Shell Development Company in Lome Togo. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2006, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Nouvissi express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I got your information on a recent bar conference with other West African countries held in Lome the capital of Togo in West Africa.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at USD$14million left behind by myclient before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the (AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK)here in Lome-Togo,where this huge amount were deposited.!And now the bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days.Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now,I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names,so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest co_operation to enable us see this transaction through.I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much.Please get in touch with me for more details.

Thank you in advance and May God bless you and family.

Best Regards.
Barr.Ibem Obi Esq.
Old 2008-10-10, 22:29   #48
MooooMoo
Apprentice Crank

Mar 2006

1C616 Posts

Just got one a short while ago:

Hello pal,

I am in need of your assistance, Am Sgt .Paul Montgomery Jr. with the Engineering unit here in Ba'qubah Iraq for the United States, we have about 9.5 million US dollars that we want to move out of the country.

My partners and I need a good partner, someone we can trust to actualize this venture. The money is from oil proceeds and legal. But we are moving it by diplomatic means to your house directly or a safe and secured location of your choice using diplomatic courier services.

But can we trust you? Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.

If you are interested reply to sgtpaulmont@live.com I will furnish you with more details.

Urgently await your response.
Your buddy .Sgt Paul Montgomery
God Bless America!!

Sigh, stuff like this gets through, while Gmail did not deliver a sieving program someone sent to me, thinking that it was spam.
MooooMoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 22:34   #49
retina
Undefined

"The unspeakable one"
Jun 2006
My evil lair

10110011011002 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooooMoo View Post
... you take your 30% out and keep our own 70%.
Looks like you get to keep all 100%. That is mighty generous of them.
retina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-03, 07:12   #50
Patrick123

Jan 2006
JHB, South Africa

2358 Posts
Default Very kind of America to help out.

Quote:
ICPC NIGERIA (Anti-Fraud Unit)
.......we fight against fraud, funds delay and impersonation.
Head Office: Plot 802, Constitution Avenue
Zone A9 Central Area
P. M.B 535, Garki Lagos.
TEL : +234 80 625 78 474
*****24HRS SERVICE *****

Dear Sir/Madam,

LETTER OF COMPENSATION/SETTLEMENT.

This letter will definately be amazing to you because of it's realistic value.

Sorry for the inconveniences that was rendered to you in your line of Inheritance Payment transaction with some impersonators some while ago.

I know that this letter will hit you by surprise, but firstly I will like to introduce myself; I am (Mr. Raymond Osaze ) the Legal chairman of "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit).

On the 1st of October 2000, the former President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria (Chief Olusegun Obasanjo) introduced a Commission named the "ICPC", (Nigeria's Anti-Fraud Unit) which is duly registered under the United Nations (U.N.O). This particular Commission was initiated to detect fraud/funds delay/impersonation of Government Officials. Secondly, we are mandated by the US Government to Settle foreign debts/fraud victims/Un-paid beneficiaries to satisfactory in other to maintain peace in the world at large and also to create a good relationship with the international bodies.

Presently, we are being paid by the American government inother to avert beneficiary funds delays/fraud here in Nigeria.

So far in this present year, we have settled the likes of (Mrs. Debbie Hargrove, Mr. Micheal Wagner etc).

You are being contacted by this office today dated (1 9th Nov, 2008) because your Case File (A) is the very first File on our Settlement Files Cabinet. From our Intelligent investigations and Probing processes we discovered that you are a victim of fraud/funds delay.
The "ICPC", is faithfully under my governance as the Legal Chairman of the great Commission and to this Authority I took an oath of allegiance to settle all fraud victims peacefully..
This Memorandum is to notify you that you will be settled by the Nigerian Government from our initial Deposit Account. Your settlement will be actualized within 3working days after your response to this Official Letter.

For further clearification/investigation kindly send the below information to us immediately:
1. Your residential address:
2. Mobile and fax number (for regular official contact).
3. Your inheritance funds value:
4. Amount which you have lost previously:

These above-mentioned informations will officially enable us to carry out our verification processes and after that your compensation sum/Inheritance Funds will be Electronically wired into your designated Bank account or through a Diplomatic Delivery Service, depending on which mode you prefer.

Your immediate compliance to this will expedite actions on your Payment because here in this office, we have alot of listed victims to be settled.
Call me +234 80 625 78 474

Officially Signed,

Mr. Raymond Osaze
Chairman ICPC Nigeria.