Old 2017-04-26, 19:31   #1
xilman
Bamboozled!

"π’‰Ίπ’ŒŒπ’‡·π’†·π’€­"
May 2003
Down not across

2×72×109 Posts
Default Support Organizations

Something I've been pondering over for some time is about the existence of non-mainstream support organizations. There are many such for a wide variety of debilitating complaints, social situations, medical conditions, and so forth. Everything from or for alcoholism, cancer, blindness, rape victims, drug addiction, poverty, learning disabilities. physical disabiliies, racial discrimination, sexual discrimination, homophobia, autism, psoriasis, and so on and on and on.

I have never yet come across any organization which provides support for the morally disabled.

Can anyone provide details of any organization which aims to alleviate the suffering and social opprobrium encountered by psychopaths?
xilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 19:48   #2
Batalov

"Serge"
Mar 2008
Phi(4,2^7658614+1)/2

22·3·5·157 Posts

Chuck Palahniuk wrote a thorough treatment on this topic.
If I remember correctly, the solution was to go to all of those support groups and then perhaps start a club?
Batalov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 05:32   #3
kladner

"Kieren"
Jul 2011
In My Own Galaxy!

1015810 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilman View Post
Something I've been pondering over for some time is about the existence of non-mainstream support organizations. There are many such for a wide variety of debilitating complaints, social situations, medical conditions, and so forth. Everything from or for alcoholism, cancer, blindness, rape victims, drug addiction, poverty, learning disabilities. physical disabiliies, racial discrimination, sexual discrimination, homophobia, autism, psoriasis, and so on and on and on.

I have never yet come across any organization which provides support for the morally disabled.

Can anyone provide details of any organization which aims to alleviate the suffering and social opprobrium encountered by psychopaths?
Yes. They are called Boards of Directors. They give wealthy psychopaths a group of like-minded folk with which to associate, and gobs more money to sooth their hurt feelings.
kladner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-27, 08:13   #4
retina
Undefined

"The unspeakable one"
Jun 2006
My evil lair

137748 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xilman View Post

I found that having minions helps to make me morally disabled people feel awesome about themselves. It is especially good when there are no repressive laws like equal rights and bans on slaves etc. to get in the way of a good bit of minion discipline.
retina is offline   Reply With Quote