View Single Post
Old 2020-06-06, 04:08   #277
kladner

"Kieren"
Jul 2011
In My Own Galaxy!

97×103 Posts
Default Derek Chauvin Accused of Fraudulently Voting in Florida Despite Living in Minnesota

https://www.newsweek.com/derek-chauvin-accused-fraudulently-voting-florida-despite-living-minnesota-1509109
Quote:
Derek Chauvin, the 44-year-old Minnesota police officer charged with second-degree murder and manslaughter for his role in the May 25 death of George Floyd, voted illegally in Florida in 2016 and 2018, according to a Florida attorney.

Florida attorney, Dan Helm, who is a candidate for Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections, has requested that Orange County State Attorney Aramis Ayala prosecute Chauvin for violating the state's election laws, a third-degree felony, according to The Star Tribune.

Chauvin has property in Florida and allegedly continued to vote in state elections while living in Minnesota.
"When I learned he voted here to influence our elections, while living in Minnesota, I was outraged," Helm said.
What a fine upstanding citizen! I'm sure Agent Orange thinks highly of him. After all, Agent Orange votes by mail in Florida, with the resort, Mar a Lago as his invalid address. The resort cannot be used as a residence, legally.

Last fiddled with by kladner on 2020-06-06 at 04:11
kladner is offline   Reply With Quote