Old 2014-07-03, 02:02   #175
LaurV
Romulan Interpreter

Jun 2011
Thailand

9,161 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesehead View Post
All I expect now is not blind following of my analysis but simply respect for my analysis -- that you wait to see what the rest of my analysis indicates
Why? We can do our own analysis. You are NOT expected to write interminable pages of continuous strings of moves. You did it for (almost) every move, because you had the time to do it, and because you were able to do it, and we respected this. Many times we (at least speaking in my name, but I am convinced is valid for WMH too) spotted better moves (or what we believed were better) and we kept quiet exactly from respect for your work. I repeat, I am not going to negate your contribution to the game. I should be idiot (now seriously! the previous post was more of a joke than the "anger" you saw in it) to do so, when it should be clear for everybody that you played most of the game, and we are winning the game because of this fact.

The rest of the 90% of your post, is common sense, and we agree with it.
Where do you see anger? The only divergence is that I personally didn't see a mistake in posting a move for which no alternative was viable, in spite of the fact that you didn't finish your interminable analysis. Believe it or not, I went through your posts every time for every move. Sometimes I learned interesting things from those posts.

And P.S. sorry for writing "pitty", I have this "deformation", I write also "dutty" (related to PWM filling factor), "iddle" (for MCU idle time, etc), and I do this every day (job related), and I know it is wrong, but I can't stop the fingers.

Last fiddled with by LaurV on 2014-07-03 at 02:50
LaurV is offline   Reply With Quote