View Single Post
Old 2010-02-20, 01:04   #8
kar_bon

Mar 2006
Germany

2,801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd_barnes View Post
1. Please post remaining problems and how they will be resolved.
The major problem (oh, wait, the only problem) now is to cancel jobs with LLRnet. to comment out the LLRMain()-call in llrnet.lua is the way i used and my Quad is working fine with this for serveral days now. to cancel jobs with LLRnet i only have to comment out the real primetest-call but this don't work by now. i'm just understanding more in lua and the way the job-queue is handled. i think, i can fix this problem this weekend!

Quote:
2. When should I get involved in a Windows test?
as above, i think this weekend we could test a little bit more.

Quote:
3. Can you make all Linux changes except for the script?
yes. as i mentioned the lua-files for WIN and LINUX are the same so if i got the WIN-version running, this should be no problem for the LINUX-side. but this has to be tested on LINUX also.

Quote:
4. If no to #3, please post the files/programs changed in Windows.
i will upload the new version of the script and all files needed when the above issue is solved.

Quote:
5. If no to #3, please post the files/programs that are stable right now so that we can begin making changes on the Linux side.
for a point of start for Max/you i can upload also the version i'm running the last days.

Quote:
On #2, I'm holding off a little until the files/programs stablize. Once that happens, I can get my new I7 connected and add that to my 2 slow laptop cores for a better test than what I could do before.
sure, a maxload-test should be done, also. i will add my Quad for this test, then.

Quote:
#'s 4 & 5 will allow Max or me to start making changes to the Linux client so that we can speed things up a little.

Please don't add any more new features at this point. We want to get this rolled out fairly soon.
me, too. there're no more features to add, i think. to support some other non-normal uses of that script can be added later.
kar_bon is offline   Reply With Quote