View Single Post
Old 2020-12-12, 00:59   #14
SethTro

"Seth"
Apr 2019

3×89 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by henryzz View Post
I have gotten most of it working. Python needs to be at least v3.7 as well which wasn't default on 18.04.
Awesome that you got this working! Is this under WDL? you mentioned it before and it would be nice to confirm it can work there.

Hum, I'm running this on a Ubuntu 18.10 instance (with sqlite updated) using Python3.7, do you remember what broke python3.7?

Quote:
Are all the options available fully implemented? The calculate_expected_gaps call on line 831 of gap_test crashes so I can't set options that satisfy this if statement: if args.stats and (args.save_logs or args.num_plots):
I haven't produced any graphs yet.
Can the script cope with being run twice in the same directory on the same database(maybe different scripts)?
for plotting '--stats' is unneeded (if you ran ./gap_stats) but I'll fix the python code. It should work if you pass `--no-one-side-skip --num-plots 3 --top-prp-percent=100`

Quote:
Can the script cope with being run twice in the same directory on the same database(maybe different scripts)?
I'm not sure I've ever tested this but it should work (there might be DB contention but only if both are trying to submit lots of records per second). You can also use multiple databases by passing `--search-db` to the various tools / scripts.
SethTro is offline   Reply With Quote