Old 2010-03-29, 14:11   #33
mdettweiler
A Sunny Moo

Aug 2007
USA (GMT-5)

186916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gd_barnes View Post
Unfortunately we did little testing of the do.pl client/script in Windows. It works great in Linux.

Guys, we should probably remove the possibility of people running the do.pl client/script in Windows. Carlos had a problem with it too. In the future, we should not be releasing something unless it has been fully tested in the architecure for which it is intended.

Sorry about that Tim. For now, I suggest downloading Karsten's Windows DOS client. I can confirm firsthand that it's working great in Windows because I have part of an i7 running it right now on port 6000. I can also confirm that the do.pl client/script works great in Linux.

Edit: Karsten, I updated the 1st post here to remove the do.pl client/script for Windows.

Gary
Actually, that might be a tad premature. Tim, I see from your attachment that you don't have cllr.exe in your directory. That's needed for do.pl to work on Windows, and I just confirmed that it is included in the client package; did you accidentally delete it by chance? You might want to try again after putting it back.
mdettweiler is offline   Reply With Quote