View Single Post
Old 2010-02-02, 04:33   #41
gd_barnes

May 2007
Kansas; USA

32·19·59 Posts

Unfortunately I won't be able to get all of the primes brought together today for k=2400-2600. What I'm running into is that Bruce's list of primes from his manual LLRnet run is missing at least a couple of primes from the original run that we did on a public PRPnet/LLRnet server. I don't know if that's because he missed them or we have extras in the original run. Also, of course the original run here is missing many primes vs. Bruce's list, even in the middle of the run due to problems with the public server. That's not a concern but Bruce not having primes found by the public server in his list is a problem.

Fortunately Bruce was kind enough to send me/Max the immense amount of results from the range so I should be able to isolate the problems more easily.

This will take several hours to get it all together, matched up, proper credit given, and check the new/confirmed status. I'm about 1/3rd of the way into it and realized that it will take much longer than I originally expected. I'll post more details about the above problem late Tuesday.

I'll work on it more on Tuesday but can't guarantee completion depending on issues that I run into. It is my hope to at least have all of the k=2400-2600 primes listed by the end of this week. After that, k=2600-3000 should go much more quickly.

Gary

Last fiddled with by gd_barnes on 2010-02-02 at 04:41
gd_barnes is offline   Reply With Quote