View Single Post
Old 2007-10-20, 20:55   #36
BlisteringSheep's Avatar
Oct 2006
On a Suzuki Boulevard C90

24610 Posts

Originally Posted by em99010pepe View Post

Try the latest version of sr1sieve (1.2.0).

I didn't use it originally because it was notated as "experimental" on Geoff's page. I have tried it now; there's at most a 0.4% increase in performance.

Also, I have started the first 12 cores now. I'm going to have to write some support scripts to generate work files before I can do the larger roll-out, though. I'm open to suggestions, but my initial plan is to give each core their own copy of the dat file with a localized start pmin value, using the same dat file for input and output so the pmin value gets updated, and pass the pmax value via sr1sieve-command-line.txt.
BlisteringSheep is offline   Reply With Quote