View Single Post
Old 2014-07-02, 01:09   #158
paulunderwood's Avatar
Sep 2002
Database er0rr

22×32×7×17 Posts

Being 25% of the Geckos, I say you can play your move after some more study and I can't see the other 75% being upset by this. It is not the end of the world
paulunderwood is offline   Reply With Quote