View Single Post
Old 2006-08-29, 22:19   #4
axn

Jun 2003

3×1,531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaf View Post
1) could you please put somewhere on the life/live? stat pages whether I am looking at sierpinski or riesel stats?
I'll pass this on to ltd.

Quote:
2) could you make llrnet verbose make so that I can change the update rate, as in, I might not like the default 10k iterations...
Ummm.. Not sure what you mean. If you want to see output at higher frequency, just exit LLRNet, edit llr.ini and change OutputIterations?

Quote:
and could you also make it output each line on the SAME line? only when a new number is processed on a NEW line? Better
yet, make it an option too :>
Interesting. I used to have his problem (multiple lines and double lines), but since a new client_server.lua, this has not been there. Does stopping and restarting LLRNet help?

Quote:
3) how come lowest n untested is at approx 1k for all of them? or is this to do with DC'ing?
That shows the lowest n without a PRP residue. Since the testing started at 100000 for most k's, and our initial testing covered n < 1000, you see the first n higher than 1000 as the lowest untested k. No worries. We'll sort it out soon enough

Quote:
oh come on... one such numbers isn't so much work... get to 100% so I can see my stats rising :>
axn is offline   Reply With Quote