View Single Post
Old 2017-10-28, 17:32   #1
howequan

Oct 2017

2 Posts
Default A New Methodology For Calculating Primes

Hello Everyone,

I came across your website mersenne.org as I was doing research into prime numbers. I have discovered a new approach and methodology for calculating prime numbers and wanted to share my findings with others in the hopes that you could help provide some feedback for improvements. Since I am not a mathematician, my use of mathematical terminology may be incorrect so I tried to explain my methodology in the simplest vocabulary as possible.

I have included an attachment that summarizes my methodology and I have a website that goes into more detail at helixprimesystems.com [WIP] which I am updating with new data sets.

I have created a Prime Number Calculator using Excel as a proof of concept which I have tested and works accurately where I believe my new methodology is much more simplified and easier in being able to accurately calculate all the prime numbers within a given parameter number field. I have also discovered a new type of fractal pattern in the composite integer number set that shows the relationship in the magnitude of growth for the value of composite integers that allows fractal zooming within the composite integer number set that is used to calculate the prime numbers set for a given parameter field.

Perhaps you could provide some feedback and some suggestions for how I can share this new methodology with others interested in researching prime numbers.

Thank you for your time,

Howe Quan
Attached Files
File Type: zip Helix Prime Number Algorithm 2017 10.25.zip (209.5 KB, 280 views)

Last fiddled with by Batalov on 2017-10-28 at 18:06 Reason: (personal email and phone # removed)
howequan is offline   Reply With Quote