Old 2021-07-06, 19:40   #47
ewmayer
2ω=0

Sep 2002
República de California

32·1,297 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdulcet View Post
I just updated our PrimeNet script so it will automatically handle this without users needing to manually edit their results.txt file. Users can just download the new version over their existing copy.

Users of Loïc Le Loarer's older PrimeNet script (the one included with Mlucas v19.1) could instead make the same changes I made to our improved version: Replace the two occurrences of ar['res64'] with ar['res64'].strip().zfill(16). It will then automatically remove any blanks from the residue and add the needed leading zeros before submitting results to the PrimeNet server.
Thanks, Teal - that's a very useful fiddle, I will post a link to the so-hacked Loarer-script in a v19 patch alert to the README. It should be moot in a few weeks when v20 is up, but for folks not reading this who are running v19 and then see the v20 thread and build that, including the modified script with that source base will automatically patch up any v19 results they have which are in limbo due to the print-bug, assuming they use the same rundir(s) as before and start v20 on any incomplete v19 runs they have.
ewmayer is offline   Reply With Quote