mersenneforum.org

mersenneforum.org (https://www.mersenneforum.org/index.php)
-   Marin's Mersenne-aries (https://www.mersenneforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I don't insist (https://www.mersenneforum.org/showthread.php?t=27281)

greenskull 2021-10-17 22:18

I don't insist

[QUOTE=kruoli;590896]You constantly insist on others not writing this or that in "your" threads, but in "other's" threads you feel comfortable posting things that are not welcomed there?[/QUOTE]

I don't insist.

In this thread, I made my prediction long before Kriesel began to impose his own rules of the game. I do not like them, above I explained why.
[QUOTE=greenskull;590848]Taking into account the fact that the deadlines for their execution are measured in years, this is too rigid a limitation.
It may happen that within six months the fact deviates from the predicted trajectory and it becomes obvious that the forecast of one or another participant will not work even close.
Such a participant will have no choice but to yearn for the rest of the time - for several years, without having the opportunity to cheerfully continue to participate in the game.[/QUOTE]
I will keep my own rate records.
And whether Kriesel will take into account my prediction or not - I don't care.

chalsall 2021-10-17 22:23

[QUOTE=greenskull;590898]I don't insist.[/QUOTE]

COULD YOU PLEASE JUST STOP TALKING?

greenskull 2021-10-17 22:28

[QUOTE=chalsall;590899]COULD YOU PLEASE JUST STOP TALKING?[/QUOTE]
Why are you telling me that?

chalsall 2021-10-17 22:32

[QUOTE=greenskull;590900]Why are you telling me that?[/QUOTE]

Because you are a waste of my time. You don't give me anything worth considering.

I have better things to do with my time. You are a waste of carbon.

No problem. We are used to this. Management of this kind of thing is part of the job description.

greenskull 2021-10-17 22:35

[QUOTE=chalsall;590902]Because you are a waste of my time. You don't give me anything worth considering.

I have better things to do with my time. You are a waste of carbon.

No problem. We are used to this. Management of this kind of thing is part of the job description.[/QUOTE]
I have nothing to do with your time. I didn't mention you.

chalsall 2021-10-17 22:38

[QUOTE=greenskull;590903]I have nothing to do with your time. I didn't mention you.[/QUOTE]

You post here at the Mersenne Forum. Therefore, you consume my time.

Deal with it.

Uncwilly 2021-10-17 23:16

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=chalsall;590905]You post here at the Mersenne Forum. Therefore, you consume my time.[/QUOTE]
Simple as 1, 2, 3 to fix that.

chalsall 2021-10-17 23:27

[QUOTE=Uncwilly;590910]Simple as 1, 2, 3 to fix that.[/QUOTE]

LOL... OK, you're now forcing me to show just how OCD I am...

I have tried that in the past. And then I went bat-shit crazy not knowing what was written.

I find I am much calmer knowing everything said. Even if it is profoundly stupid.

greenskull 2021-10-18 08:42

[QUOTE=chalsall;590905]You post here at the Mersenne Forum. Therefore, you consume my time.

Deal with it.[/QUOTE]

I am not obliged to play all the games here that someone imposes on me if I don't want to. Ok?

If I came with this position to the Kriesel's thread or your blog, participation in which he had clearly stipulated before, then it would be incorrect on my part.
But it doesn't work in this case.

And I ask you please to be polite to me and not be rude :)
I am polite to everyone. Thank you.

kriesel 2021-10-18 12:21

2 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Uncwilly;590910]Simple as 1, 2, 3 to fix that.[/QUOTE]Sort of. It gives hidden posts, as shown in the first attachment. What's needed sometimes is complete disappearance, which would look like the second synthesized attachment.

greenskull 2021-10-18 20:53

1 Attachment(s)
How ignore really works :)

[ATTACH]25974[/ATTACH]