mersenneforum.org

mersenneforum.org (https://www.mersenneforum.org/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.mersenneforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Happy Holidays Thread (https://www.mersenneforum.org/showthread.php?t=5204)

mfgoode 2004-12-24 03:51

well happy holidays

[QUOTE=moo]gonna bump this is the perpose of the thread was for everyone to with eachother a happy holiday.[/QUOTE]
:grin:
I join you Moo in wishing each and everyone an enjoyable Christmas and a very happy New Year. It is a time to do some soul searching and treat every
body with love respect and understanding and to keep our egos down to the lowest level. After all Christ chose a manger for his initial abode in this grand world of ours. Let us follow His example in Humility.
Mally :coffee:

vijaybhatter 2005-01-04 10:37

new year 2005

Wish you happy new year to all.

Cheers
[url]www.vijay.bhatter.com[/url]
[url]www.indiaforum.com[/ur]

ppo 2005-12-15 22:14

Happy new year

I wish everyone here an happy 2006. I don't know if next year I will be able to continue to follow the Mersenne forum, so I want to thank everyone for all I have learned here and for the fun that I had. I hope that Dr. Silverman is still following what happens here, and I specially want to thank him for what he teached us, even if sometimes his way of delivering was( :innocent: how can I say that ?) a bit too harsh.
If not, can someone tell me how to contact him ?
Again, to all of you, professionals or amateurs, skilled or unskilled, (by the way, how you define Monsieur De Fermat ?) my best wishes for the new year.

xilman 2005-12-15 22:18

[QUOTE=ppo]I wish everyone here an happy 2006. I don't know if next year I will be able to continue to follow the Mersenne forum, so I want to thank everyone for all I have learned here and for the fun that I had. I hope that Dr. Silverman is still following what happens here, and I specially want to thank him for what he teached us, even if sometimes his way of delivering was( :innocent: how can I say that ?) a bit too harsh.
If not, can someone tell me how to contact him ?
Again, to all of you, professionals or amateurs, skilled or unskilled, (by the way, how you define Monsieur De Fermat ?) my best wishes for the new year.[/QUOTE]
Bob, or someone using his account was logged in earlier today.

It should be very easy for you to find an email address for him. Hint: learn how to use Google. The truth is out there.

Paul

ppo 2005-12-15 22:26

[QUOTE=xilman] Hint: learn how to use Google. The truth is out there.

Paul[/QUOTE]
You are right, but sometimes, as I said before, I am lazy :grin:
Thanks.

xilman 2005-12-16 08:27

[QUOTE=ppo]You are right, but sometimes, as I said before, I am lazy :grin:
Thanks.[/QUOTE]Fair enough. I'm too lazy to spoon-feed you. :rolleyes:

Paul

mfgoode 2005-12-25 15:31

Happy Holidays Thread

:rolleyes:
To our friends on the Western coast who may have just woken up, and to our European Colleagues to whom its afternoon, and Far Eastern well into night I send Christmas Greetings of :love:

Pope Benedict 16th in his Christmas homily had the following to say which applies to all fellow members as well.

Quote:/At the start of his message, Benedict recalled the "immense" progress that had been made in recent centuries in technology and science.

"But the men and women in our technical age risk becoming victims of their own intellectual and technical achievements, ending up in spiritual barrenness and emptiness of heart," he said.

To combat such a void, he urged the faithful to open their minds and hearts to the birth of Christ.

"The modern age is often seen as an awakening of reason from its slumbers, humanity's enlightenment after an age of darkness," he said. "Yet without the light of Christ, the light of reason is not sufficient to enlighten humanity and the world."
I agree fully!
Mally :coffee:

ixfd64 2006-01-01 05:00

Happy new 2 x 17 x 59!

Yep, M2 (2[sup]2[/sup]-1) hours to go here. But it will be F1 (2[sup]2[sup]1[/sup][/sup]+1) years until we have a prime number year. :\

moo 2006-01-01 06:18

12:18 am here have a great newyear -_-

victor 2006-01-01 10:42

[QUOTE]Welcome, victor.
You last visited: 01 Jan at 03:02 AM[/QUOTE]
Happy new year...

Uncwilly 2006-03-21 22:39

St. Pat's is now past.