mersenneforum.org

mersenneforum.org (https://www.mersenneforum.org/index.php)
-   Aliquot Sequences (https://www.mersenneforum.org/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Aliquot Sequences Summary Page (https://www.mersenneforum.org/showthread.php?t=11874)

kar_bon 2009-05-15 09:14

Aliquot Sequences Summary Page

hi folks,

i've just put a page online to make the information about Aliquot Sequences more easier to seek and show:

[url]http://www.rieselprime.de/Others/Aliquot100.htm[/url]

there's not much to see yet:

only 3 of my sequences listed with last edit date, current index (with link to graph) and current line/composite, and the type of driver/guide.

have a look. normally this domain is for my RieselPrimeDatabase k*2^n-1.

Karsten

kar_bon 2009-05-15 10:58

Note:

i've updated that page with some more (about 30 for now) sequences.

will continue.

opinions? suggestions?

btw: i can only obtain data from the FactoringDatabase so some seq's are not on the current status as given in the forum!

10metreh 2009-05-15 11:54

[quote=kar_bon;173645]Note:

i've updated that page with some more (about 30 for now) sequences.

will continue.

opinions? suggestions?

btw: i can only obtain data from the FactoringDatabase so some seq's are not on the current status as given in the forum![/quote]

That is not "about 30".

kar_bon 2009-05-15 12:05

oh, please.....

i've updated this page the last hour and will do more today so don't nail me on this number.

Statistics will be shown later, like number of sequences, digits all over, number of factors, biggest factors, highest exponent of a factor, number of different digits 0 to 9, number of characters show on that page.... :-)

then you have enough numbers to verify for correctness!

THIS page is a first shot so better make some opinions would help me more!

hhh 2009-05-15 12:23

Neat!!!

How about this (my old dream, there is another thread about it): Could you make a retired sequences section, which displays the last unfactored composite, with a reserve button next to it? This would require the users to have some sort of honour thingy not to click if they don't want. Perhaps with a field to fill in ones name. Then display the number as reserved together with the reservation date. I don't know if it is possible as well to program the webpage to contact the database and trigger the ecm very high limits every once in a while for some randomly chosen number (4 times a day?).
But in the meanwhile, just the last composite with link to the database would be great. H.

kar_bon 2009-05-15 21:49

no, this page was done by hand. perhaps Syd can make such a page by php.

just uploaded all seq. of the reservation thread. hope there're no errors.
not yet included the ones from the retired, recommended and first holes 230-232k thread.

10metreh 2009-05-17 10:19

You seem to have called 2^3*5 a driver. It is not. 2^3*3 and 2^3*3*5 are.

kar_bon 2009-05-17 11:58

corrected.

i've also deleted the link for the 'Current Composite' because it's available under the 'Size' column, so easier to update for me, too!

Andi47 2009-05-17 12:53

nice!

The Lehmer Five are marked as unreserved - aren't they still reserved by P. Zimmermann?

10metreh 2009-05-17 13:19

[quote=Andi47;173894]nice!

The Lehmer Five are marked as unreserved - aren't they still reserved by P. Zimmermann?[/quote]

They seem to be reserved by P. Zimmermann on the new page to me - is there something wrong with your browser?

Andi47 2009-05-17 13:59

[QUOTE=10metreh;173897]They seem to be reserved by P. Zimmermann on the new page to me - is there something wrong with your browser?[/QUOTE]

The status of "reserved", "available" and "terminated" is color-coded: yellow for reserved and light blue for available.

The Lehmer Five are saying "last editor: P. Zimmermann", but they are color-coded in light blue (meaning "available"). I checked with firefox and IE.